2014 Internet Trends – Latest Statistics & Insights
29 May 2014, Jonathan Saipe
Take a look at the latest and very much anticipated 2014 Internet Trends Report from Mary Meeker, partner at Kleiner Perkins.
It’s a must-read report, full of critical data and insights, that gives anyone in the tech or digital marketing industry a heads up.
Findings from the latest edition of the annual Internet Trends report include:
- Key Internet trends showing slowing Internet user growth but strong smartphone, tablet and mobile data traffic growth as well as rapid growth in mobile advertising
- Emerging positive efficiency trends in education and healthcare
- High-level trends in messaging, communications, apps and services
- Data behind the rapid growth in sensors, uploadable / findable / shareable data, data mining tools, and pattern recognition
- Context on the evolution of online video
- Observations about online innovation in China