Advanced Lead Generation Training Course
Optimise your lead generation and lead nurturing performance
Course Details & Enrolment
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.||Enquire Now|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification|
Following this Advanced Lead Generation training course, you will better understand:
- How to optimise the lead generation and lead nurturing process
- What is the new omni-channel customer journey and extended customer lifecycle?
- Why customers are spending more time as a digital buyer and less time speaking with sales
- How to measure lead campaign activity and calculate ROI
- How to best integrate traditional and digital marketing strategies to create omni-channel campaigns
- Why marketing and sales need to be aligned, and the steps required to do it
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
In the B2B world of the considered purchase, it takes an integrated set of messages and touch points, both online and offline, to win the deal. And with intense competition to win the attenion of prospects, lead generation and lead nurturing have become increasingly challenging.
In this course we go beyond the old-fashioned view of the B2B marketer. You will learn how organisations with intelligently constructed and implemented lead generation strategies, can increase long-term revenue and ROI, as well as customer lifetime value.
After this course, you will be able to immediately implement the latest lead generation and lead nurtuing strategies and tactics, helping you convert leads into long-term customers through smart joined-up activity.
Lead Generation and the Changing B2B Industry Landscape
- Understand latest trends in the industry and their impact on lead generation
- How the B2B buyer has changed
- Buyer personas, the decision-making-unit and considerations for lead generation
The Lead Nurturing Process
- How Lead nurturing improves conversion rates and lead quality
- Different and modern approaches to nurturing leads
- Lead nurturing across the buyer journey: when and how to use paid, earned, owned media
- Selecting the appropriate lead nurturing mechanics
Creating Lead Generation Campaigns and Media Selection
- Integrated campaigns: balancing the mix of traditional vs digital and inbound vs outbound
- Selecting the most suitable lead generation channels
- Lead generation and the customer journey before and after purchase
- What social selling means for lead generation and how to integrate it
- Resource planning and considerations for lead generation campaigns
Content Creation for Lead Generation
- Different routes to creating content
- Content syndication and content curation
- Understand which content works best for your target customers
- How to map content across the b2b buyer journey
- Identify best options for amplifying and distributing content
Lead Generation Tracking and Measurement
- Aligning sales and marketing is critical for lead generation
- Lead scoring: implicit and explicit scoring
- Measuring lead generation across the buyer journey
- Root causing and resolving lead generation performance issues
Lead Generation tools and technologies
- The lead generation technology stack: which technologies and application to use and why
- Marketing automation and CRM, for lead generation and nurturing
- AI applications for lead generation
This course is applicable to anyone in sales or marketing, with working knowledge of lead generation and lead nurturing strategies and tactics, looking to take their knowlege and skills to the next level.
The Advanced Lead Generation course is led by Simon Hall.
Simon is a former Chief Marketing Officer at Dell UK with around 25 years’ experience in Information Technology and Services, Telecommunications and Multimedia, across B2B and B2C. Simon is also author of the book ‘Innovative B2B Marketing’.
Read more about Simon Hall »
What people say
This course offered much more than anticipated; extremely insightful, constructive and thought provoking.
A great overview of how lead generation is moving into a new era, and what we need to do to get on board.
New Technology CADCAM
I really enjoyed the course and thought it was extremely valuable. The trainer was a great facilitator, engaging and moving the course along at a good pace, whilst enabling useful discussions and taking time to answer any questions. Would highly recommend - thank you so much.
Mack Brooks Exhibitions