SEO Content & Copywriting Training Course
Optimise your SEO content planning, writing & marketing
Course Details & Enrolment
|Live Online Course||£399.00 (19% off)||Book Now|
|Live Online Course||£399.00 (19% off)||Book Now|
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.||Enquire Now|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 4.30pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following the SEO Content and Copywriting training course, you will be able:
- Deploy the latest SEO content planning and copywriting techniques
- Use online tools to carry out keyword and user intent research
- Build your content's authority
- Write competitively in your sector
- Deploy on-page optimisation techniques to improve search rank
- Apply best practice content marketing techniques
- Monitor duplicate or plagiarised content
- Plan for future developments in natural language processing
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a soft copy of course materials and four weeks post course support online.
The rules around how you create and optimise web content and copy have completely changed.
The simplistic view of keyword optimisation has been superseded by user intent mapping, with natural language processing, user experience and authority optimisation playing a significant role in SEO copywriting.
If you're a copywriter, content manager or a marketer responsible for planning or writing website content, deploying the latest SEO tactics will give you a competitive advantage across all devices, as well as in voice search.
This engaging and interactive SEO training course will reveal the tactics and tools used by the most successful SEO teams. Learn the ins and outs of on-page SEO today.
Need help choosing the right SEO course? Compare our SEO courses »
The 'Modern' SEO Landscape
- Google's latest natural language algorithm updates
- How "user intent" has replaced "keywords"
- How and why UX signals are impacting SEO performance
- The impact of Voice Search on SEO copywriting
- The latest Google search features and how to get to "position zero"
Content Planning & Strategy
- Content planning: "search words" vs "care words"
- Planning your site content through the funnel
- Using tools to carry out effective keyword and user intent research
- Building a content "topical layer"
- Tools and techniques to review your competitive landscape
- Writing competitively: finding the low hanging fruit
- Measuring success: what tools to use
Optimising On-Page Content
- Exploring Google's latest Quality Raters' Guidelines
- What is E.A.T.? Why is it so important? And how to action it
- Optimising website metadata to improve search performance
- Marking up content with structured data
- The latest research on page length and on-page SEO
- Copywriting tactics to support natural language processing
- Tools to measure and improve readability
- Tools and browser extensions to easily run on-page SEO audits
Dealing With Duplicate Or Plagiarised Content
- Google's guidelines on duplicate content
- Monitoring and addressing duplicate content issues
- Tools to discover plagiarised content
- What to do about copyright infringement
SEO & Content Marketing
- How to build SEO authority with Content Marketing
- Proven B2B and B2C content marketing tactics used by SEO teams
- Content marketing tools for marketers and SEO pros
The SEO Content and Copywriting training course typically attracts marketers, copywriters, content managers, journalists and PR professionals. Prior knowledge of SEO is not essential.
Attendees are asked to bring a laptop for interactive examples and exercises.
The SEO Content & Copywriting training course will be led by Jonathan Saipe, founder of Emarketeers.
Jonathan has been involved in search marketing since the late 90's. He worked at Publicis, the global advertising agency as head of digital, launching many digital marketing campaigns for blue-chip clients. He later went on to co-found FIFO Digital Media, a boutique digital agency.
Jonathan's SEO copywriting experience runs very deep, having worked with hundreds of B2B and B2C clients, assisting them with their search and content strategies. He is a regular conference speaker and blogger.
See more details about Jonathan Saipe »
What people say
This course is fantastic. A lot of useful information and good exercises.
Choice Hotels Franchise GmbH
I left the SEO course feeling enthused, after an engaging session that provided me with a LOT of useful information to look into further. Jonathan was great, the venue was great and the food was delicious! I'd definitely recommend Emarketeers to others.
Tin Fish Creative
As an all-round marketing manager who works with a web team, I found this course hugely useful, to work out what could be done and what questions I should be asking of the web team, as well as what I need to keep in mind when writing text for the web.
As always a wonderful course from Emarketeers - professional and informed with the latest updates in this changing universe, with useful concrete suggestions for immediate improvement, actionable as soon as one leaves the course. Thank you.
Before this course I knew nothing about SEO, however now I would say I have a very good understanding and enough knowledge to be able to apply to my job.
Great course for writing content with SEO in mind. Really improved my knowledge of SEO and has given me loads of things to action in order to improve our online visibility.
This course was highly informative and engaging. It covered a wide range of subjects and tools in a way that was easy to understand and also offered the opportunity to put certain tools and strategies into practice. I learnt so much on this course and found it to be extremely relevant to my line of work. I highly recommend it!
University of Surrey
This was a great course - full of great advice, techniques and best practice to build and maintain good SEO and copy. The trainer was incredibly knowledgeable and ran the course at a pace everyone was comfortable with. Great for someone with a good grasp of SEO, wanting to take it one step further - definitely one of the best courses I've attended.
Capita Translation and Interpreting
The trainer was great and the food is amazing! Would recommend.
Tudor Reilly Health
I have received SEO training before but this course was by far the best I have ever attended. The trainer was a great presenter and hugely knowledgeable. Despite the vast amount of content we covered in just a few hrs, it left me wanting to find out more. 5 stars!
Cranfield School of Management