SEO Content & Copywriting Training Course
Optimise your SEO content planning, writing & marketing
|This course can also be delivered on-site at your office||In-house Enquiry|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 4.30pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following the SEO Content and Copywriting training course, you will be able to:
- Deploy the latest SEO content planning and copywriting techniques
- Use online tools to carry out keyword research
- Write competitively in your sector
- Deploy on-page optimisation techniques to improve search rank
- Write effective metadata to improve search engine click through rates
- Apply best practice content marketing techniques
- Monitor duplicate or plagiarised content
- Plan for future developments in semantic and entity search
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a soft copy of course materials and four weeks post course support online.
With Google constantly changing the goal posts with its algorithm updates, creating quality, rich and topical content has never been so important. Websites that don't respect the latest search engine updates are more likely to drop in search rank, which can significantly affect visitor volume and bottom line.
If you're a copywriter, content manager or a marketer responsible for writing or editing web content, deploying the latest SEO tactics will give you a competitive advantage, by improving your search rank and performance.
This engaging and interactive SEO content and copywriting training course will reveal the latest tactics and tools used by the most successful SEO teams. Bring a laptop and learn the ins and outs of on-page SEO today.
The 'Modern' SEO Landscape
- Google's latest algorithm updates and their impact on SEO content planning
- How Hummingbird and RankBrain have impacted content planning and writing
- How and why UX signals are impacting SEO performance
- The latest Google search results features and how to capitalise on them
Content Planning & Strategy
- Exploding the myth around how people really search
- Using tools to carry out effective keyword research
- Tools and techniques to review your competitive landscape
- Writing competitively: finding the low hanging fruit
- Planning content "across the funnel"
- Keyword research templates using a "topical layer"
Optimising On-Page Content
- Exploring Google's latest Quality Raters' Guidelines
- Content tactics to improve page authority
- Optimising website metadata to improve search performance
- Marking up content with structure data
- Page length factors in SEO
- Tools to measure and improve readability
- Tools and browser extensions to easily run on-page SEO audits
Dealing With Duplicate Or Plagiarised Content
- Monitoring and addressing duplicate content issues
- Tools to discover plagiarised content
- What to do about copyright infringement
SEO & Content Marketing
- How to build SEO authority with Content Marketing
- Proven B2B and B2C content marketing tactics used by SEO teams
- Content marketing tools for marketers and SEO pros
The SEO Content and Copywriting training course typically attracts copywriters, content managers, digital marketers, journalists and PR professionals. Prior knowledge of SEO is not essential.
Attendees are asked to bring a laptop for interactive examples and exercises.
Emarketeers' SEO Content & Copywriting training course will be led by Jonathan Saipe, founder of Emarketeers.
Jonathan has been involved in search marketing since the late 90's. He worked at Publicis, the global advertising agency as head of digital, launching many digital marketing campaigns for blue-chip clients. He later went on to co-found FIFO Digital Media, a boutique web design and development agency.
Jonathan's SEO copywriting experience runs very deep, having worked with a large range of B2B and B2C clients assisting them with their search and content strategies.
See more details about Jonathan Saipe »
What people say
This course is fantastic. A lot of useful information and good exercises.
Choice Hotels Franchise GmbH
I left the SEO course feeling enthused, after an engaging session that provided me with a LOT of useful information to look into further. Jonathan was great, the venue was great and the food was delicious! I'd definitely recommend Emarketeers to others.
Tin Fish Creative
As an all-round marketing manager who works with a web team, I found this course hugely useful, to work out what could be done and what questions I should be asking of the web team, as well as what I need to keep in mind when writing text for the web.
As always a wonderful course from Emarketeers - professional and informed with the latest updates in this changing universe, with useful concrete suggestions for immediate improvement, actionable as soon as one leaves the course. Thank you.
Before this course I knew nothing about SEO, however now I would say I have a very good understanding and enough knowledge to be able to apply to my job.
Great course for writing content with SEO in mind. Really improved my knowledge of SEO and has given me loads of things to action in order to improve our online visibility.
This course was highly informative and engaging. It covered a wide range of subjects and tools in a way that was easy to understand and also offered the opportunity to put certain tools and strategies into practice. I learnt so much on this course and found it to be extremely relevant to my line of work. I highly recommend it!
University of Surrey
This was a great course - full of great advice, techniques and best practice to build and maintain good SEO and copy. The trainer was incredibly knowledgeable and ran the course at a pace everyone was comfortable with. Great for someone with a good grasp of SEO, wanting to take it one step further - definitely one of the best courses I've attended.
Capita Translation and Interpreting
The trainer was great and the food is amazing! Would recommend.
Tudor Reilly Health
I have received SEO training before but this course was by far the best I have ever attended. The trainer was a great presenter and hugely knowledgeable. Despite the vast amount of content we covered in just a few hrs, it left me wanting to find out more. 5 stars!
Cranfield School of Management