SEO Content & Copywriting Training Course
Optimise your SEO content planning, writing & marketing
|This course can also be delivered on-site at your office||In-house Enquiry|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 4.30pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Deploy the latest SEO content planning and copywriting techniques
- Use online tools to carry out keyphrase research
- Write competitively in your sector
- Deploy on-page optimisation writing techniques to improve search rank
- Write effective metadata to improve search engine click through rates
- Apply best practice content marketing techniques
- Improve your CMS, blog or website architecture
- Monitor duplicate or plagiarised content
- Plan for future developments in semantic and entity search
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a soft copy of course materials and four weeks post course support online.
With Google constantly changing the goal posts with its algorithm updates, creating quality, rich and topical content has never been so important. Websites and blogs that don't respect the latest search engine updates are more likely to drop in search rank, which can significantly affect visitor volume and bottom line.
If you're a copywriter, copy editor, blogger or a marketer responsible for writing web content, deploying the latest SEO techniques will give you a competitive advantage by improving your search rank and performance.
This engaging and interactive training course will reveal the latest trends, research and tools empowering attendees to adopt the latest SEO content and copywriting strategies and measure their positive impact.
The 'Modern' SEO Landscape
- Google's recent algorithm updates and their impact on SEO content planning
- How to factor 'RankBrain' into your content planning
- How and why UX signals are impacting SEO performance
Content Planning & Strategy
- Using tools to carry out effective keyword research
- Exploding the myth around how people really search
- Tools and techniques to review your competitive landscape
- Writing competitively: finding the low hanging fruit
- Novices vs experts: planning content around different personas
- Measuring and leveraging your best performing content
Optimising On-Page Content
- Exploring Google's latest quality raters' guidelines
- How user experience is impacting SEO and what to do about it
- Optimising website metadata to improve search and social performance
- Page length factors in SEO
- Tools to measure and improve readability
- Tools and browser extensions to easily run on-page SEO audits
Dealing With Duplicate Or Plagiarised Content
- Monitoring and addressing duplicate content issues
- Tools to discover plagiarised content
- Techniques for protecting copy content
SEO & Content Marketing
- How the content marketing revolution is impacting SEO
- Proven B2B and B2C content marketing strategies
- Content marketing strategies for PR pros, bloggers and marketers
The Semantic Web & Beyond...
- Migrating from keyword to semantic and entity search
- Google Knowledge Graph and Hummingbird: their impact on content creation
- The future: planning content for semantic search
This course typically attracts copywriters, journalists, PR professionals, bloggers, content editors and marketing managers. Prior knowledge of SEO or writing for the web is not essential.
This course will be led by Jonathan Saipe, founder of Emarketeers. Jonathan has been involved in search marketing since the late 90's. He worked at Publicis, the global advertising agency as Internet Development Director, launching many digital marketing campaigns for blue chip clients. He later went on to co-found FIFO Digital Media, a boutique web design and development agency.
Jonathan's SEO copywriting experience runs very deep, having worked with a large range of B2B and B2C clients assisting them with their search and content strategies.
See more details about Jonathan Saipe »
What people say
This course gave us some valuable insider tools which we hope will combat some of the SEO challenges we face with a multi-lingual site.
One of the best training courses I've been on. So much of it was interesting, engaging and relevant, and I felt like I came away with loads of new practical knowledge on SEO. And the trainer was brilliant - really honest and engaging delivery.
Queen Mary University of London
The SEO course was a fantastic opportunity to learn more about the technical side of web copywriting. Complex concepts were explained and demonstrated very well, and I now feel confident in employing them in my day-to-day tasks.
Queen Mary University of London
I feel it hit the right notes for the team enabling them to know what 'good content' looks like. But also moving from theoretical knowledge to hands on by equipping them with the tools to help research and write content -thereby increasing their productivity.
In a world where it frequently comes down to "write for humans" - I learned an awful lot from emarketeers during the course of the day - awesome
Paragon Software Systems
I highly recommend the SEO Content & Copywriting Course for any Product Marketer. I knew that Content was King. Now I know the impact content has on Google ranking and how to find the right balance between easy to consume content and content optimized for SEO.
The SEO Content and Copywriting Training Course is a valuable use of anyone's time. Due to the speed at which the game rules change, whether you're new or a dab hand with SEO you'll learn plenty.
We now have plenty of knowledge with which to combat people trying to make SEO sound more difficult than it really is.
An incredibly inspiring and interesting day at the Emarketeers SEO Content & Copy-writing course. I can't wait to utilise some of the knowledge and techniques to help improve my work at the council. Would highly recommend this course for anyone involved in digital communications, web development, copy-writing - or even just interested in all thing digital!
Barking and Dagenham Council
The course was perfectly-paced and we covered a wide range of topics throughout the day. Jonathan was engaging, passionate and funny! I'd absolutely recommend this course.