Adobe Analytics Training Course
Master Adobe Analytics in a day
Following this training course, you will:
- Have a clear understanding of the terms and metrics used in Adobe Analytics
- Create and manipulate reports
- Create and apply segmentation effectively
- Generate management reporting dashboards
- Set up and review conversion funnels for sales, leads and other outcomes
- Understanding customers behaviour for key conversion journeys
- Measure and monetise channel performance
All attendees receive an attendance certificate and digital copies of course material.
Adobe Analytics is a major player in the analytics tools space. As with so many enterprise level tools, getting the best value and use from it requires a deeper understanding of the product and its features.
The training course will reveal the real potential behind Adobe Analytics: how to best configure the product, how to gain insight from its reporting, and most importantly, how the data can help your business or organisation's continuous improvement process.
This hands on course is packed with useful tips and advice to help you use Adobe Analytics like a pro.
Adobe Analytics Fundamentals
- A detailed look at Adobe Analytics' unique reporting variables and metrics structure
- Custom traffic variables vs. custom conversions variables – which to use and when
- Tracking events including: downloads, video views, clicks to external URLs and other events
Understanding Your Visitors and Content Performance
- How to layer metrics to create the right analytical context
- Interpreting customer journeys to gain essential insight into customer online needs and frustrations
- Creating conversion funnels and fallout reports
Understanding Your Traffic Sources And Campaign Performance
- Overview of key traffic sources reports
- Measuring online marketing campaigns using campaign tracking parameters
- Tracking offline marketing and onsite promotions
- Integrating social media tracking
- Using the Marketing Channels report for marketing attribution
Segmentation: the Real Power Behind Adobe Analytics
- Data mining using segmentation
- How segmentation can benefit your business
Introduction To The New Analytics Power Machine - Analysis Workspace
- Overview of Analysis Workspace interface and features
- Constructing Projects, Panels and Segmentation Comparisons
The "Daily" Adobe Analytics
- Creating, modifying and distributing online data dashboards across your organisation
- Creating and sharing bookmark reports, alerts, targets and notifications
- Using Knowledge Base and other help resources
- Administrating users
If you know there's more to Adobe Analytics than the reports you occasionally look at, but you don't quite know where to start, then this course is for you.
This course is designed for marketers, product managers, IT and communications professionals who need to better understand their customers’ online behaviour, web content performance and campaign ROI using Adobe Analytics.
Delegates are asked to bring a WiFi enabled laptop in order to carry out exercises.
The Adobe Analytics training course is led by digital analytics and optimisation specialist Gareth Williams.
Gareth has over 12 years of experience as a digital analytics and optimisation specialist. After working at RBS, leading their digital analytics and optimisation programmes, Gareth moved to a senior role at Virgin Media, where he continued to leverage digital analytics and optimisation techniques, to grow the digital commercial business.
Since then, Gareth has worked as an independent digital analytics consultant for some of the biggest companies in Europe, including: Samsung, Royal Bank of Scotland, The National Lottery, Virgin Money & Kia Motors.
Read more about Gareth Williams »
What people say
Thorough course that gives a good grounding and explains the idiosyncrasies of Adobe Analytics. Would recommend.
Great course and very insightful. Highly recommended.
This course has provided me with a good level of understanding of SiteCatalyst from which I can start to provide valuable insight to clients. Thank you!
A very useful and practical course that helped us better integrate our web analytics tool into our daily business processes.
Renesas Electronics Europe