AI For Content Creators & Copywriters Training Course
Learn to use generative AI for content creation
Course Details & Enrolment
|Live Online Course
|Live Online Course
|Live Online Course
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification
|* All prices exclude VAT
Following this training course, you will understand:
- The generative AI landscape and the main tools available for content creation
- What "prompting" is and how to best generate the words, images and responses
- How to use AI to help identify and bring to life your target audience and personas
- How to ensure generated content is consistent with your organisation's brand voice
- How to use AI to generate content ideas and research the content details
- How to automate your content creation processes and workflows to save time
- Approaches to creating compelling AI-generated content for a range of marketing and communications requirements
- The legal and ethical implications of using AI in content creation
- Future trends in generative AI-powered content creation
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
The rise of generative AI tools, in particular ChatGPT, Microsoft Copilot, Dall·E and Mid Journey have taken the digital world by storm.
They have garnered immense interest among digital content creators, copywriters, designers and AI enthusiasts, with much speculation about how generative AI will assist us in our current and future roles.
This new AI course will arm you with the practical knowledge and skills you will need to power your content creation, from blogs to social media posts and video scripts.
We will also look at how AI tools can help you generate other forms of content, including images, and how you can automate as much or as little of the total content creation process as you want.
You will walk away from this one-day course with a myriad of tools, a lot of inspiration, and new ways to generate content using AI tools.
The AI Landscape and Trends
- What is generative AI, where are we now and how did we get here?
- Key AI terms and acronyms
- AI trends, challenges and opportunities
- Regulation and ethics; preparing you for responsible usage
Generative AI Fundamentals
- What is prompting, why it's a key skill and how to do it well, led by examples
- The AI landscape for marketers, with case stories
- What are models, tools and agents
- A review of ChatGPT, MS Copilot, Google Gemini and specific-use AI tools
Using AI To Inspire Your Copywriting
- Using AI to brainstorming content ideas
- Use-cases and examples to take home
Using AI in Planning & Research
- AI research tools, with a particular focus on Perplexity
- Data-driven planning with AI
- Strategy development using AI tools
Writing Better Content With AI Tools
- Effective writing with AI
- Structuring your content using AI
- Consistent content using vision, mission, values and brand identity
- How to use generative AI to create content for different media, including social media posts, SEO-friendly content, marketing email content, video scripts and press releases
- Using AI for automation and scheduling
Editing content with AI
- Refining content with AI Prompts that will improve your writing
- Editing copy using AI editing tools
Automating Content With AI
- The power of customised, no-code GPTs to automate tasks
- Workflows to automate the sourcing and writing of content
- Using workflows to scale content translations
Generating images - an overview
- The image generator choices - which is best for you, with particular focus on DALL·E, Midjourney and Canva
- How to prompt for image generators
- AI tools for video
Future trends and conclusions
This training course is aimed at anyone with an interest in AI tools to help generate content and copy, to increase content productivity and improve the ideation process.
No prior knowledge of AI processes and tools is required to enrol on this course.
The AI For Content Creators and Copywriters training course will be led by AI consultant, Jeremy Rosenberg.
Jeremy has worked in marketing, branding and communications for over 30 years, both on the client side and agency side, and as a consultant for clients ranging from FTSE-listed companies to tech start-ups to non-profits.
He spent 9 of those years working at KPMG, where he headed up the marketing, brand and internal communications teams across multiple verticals.
Read more about Jeremy Rosenberg »