Advanced Email Marketing Training Course
Take your email marketing skills and activity to the next level
Course Details & Enrolment
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.||Enquire Now|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification|
Following this training course, you will understand:
- How to apply Lifecycle Marketing to your email marketing programme
- How to leverage meaningful touch points and use triggered campaigns to drive conversions/or relationships
- How to segment your data effectively
- Advanced persuasion techniques for your email design and copy
- How to apply effective principles of conversion to your campaigns to enhance results
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material to take away.
Email Marketing is the backbone to most digital marketing programmes – yet most marketers are not leveraging the full strength of this phenomenal channel.
Emarketeers' advanced email marketing course will build your email marketing knowledge from a strategic and tactical perspective, giving you actionable skills you can use immediately.
Join us in learning how to go to the next level and take your email campaigns up a notch. Benefit by receiving not only increased conversions, but also more satisfied customers and subscribers.
Introduction – Current & Future Trends
- Overview of the evolving trends in email marketing
- New and inspiring examples of email marketing solutions and opportunities
- Interactive emails: examples and best practices
- What’s coming up next in the world of email
Advanced Email Strategy
- Three strategic levers of email marketing
- Email's role at the top and bottom of the funnel
- Prioritising email strategy using SMART
- Adopting the 80/20 strategy
- Email as part of the integrated marketing mix
- Developing an email lifecycle strategy
- The four main approaches to successful segmentation
- The strengths of different segmentation methods
- How to pick the right real-world data for segmentation
- How to maximise behavioural data
Triggers and Email Automation
- Integrating broadcast and automation approaches
- Identifying your most valuable triggers
- Automation sequence mapping
- Common high converting trigger emails
- Conversion abandonement email strategy
Advanced Layout & Design
- The principle three C's of conversion
- The rules of a good image
- Plain doesn't mean bad: successful email design approaches
- Exploring the concept of persuasive design
- Building and testing effective landing pages
- Tips for using video in email
Email Content and Copywriting
- Four questions all emails must answer
- How email copy differs to other digital copy
- Using persuasion vs selling
- Crafting subject lines that convert
- Compelling calls to action: research and case studies
- Techniques writing effective email body copy
Developing Your Own Email Marketing Plan
The advanced email marketing course is aimed at anyone currently running or managing email marketing campaigns and are looking to step it up a level with more advanced strategies and tactics.
Typical attendees include: digital marketers, CRM professionals, digital project managers or producers, sales teams, digital designers or copywriters.
The Advanced Email Marketing course will be led by industry veteran Natalie Rockall.
Natalie has over 17 years email marketing and CRM experience, delivering strategic consulting to both small and large organisations.
Aside from being a highly-experienced email marketing trainer, Natalie has spoken at the Email Insider Summit Europe event, and has judged at both the DMA and DotDigital Dotties Email Marketing Awards.
Read more about Natalie Rockall »
What people say
The course matched my expectations, it's well-structured and easy to follow. Thanks to Tim for providing competent replies to all questions during the course!
A very useful and productive training session with a very small group, making the experience all the more tailored. This has been an invaluable course that I'll be able to utilise for a long time.
Fantastic course, great venue and a big thank you to Kath Pay who held the Advanced Email Marketing Course.
New Technology CADCAM
The course surpassed my expectations with regards to content and structure. Kath Pay gave us really useful advice and instruction in terms of next steps for email marketing, and gave me tangible ideas to take away and implement in my current job. I would highly recommend this course.
I had a great time learning, discussing and getting inspired by other professionals in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. I've taken so many ideas and new thoughts away with me, there's a lot I want to try out now!
Mack Brooks Exhibitions
The course provided a good base understanding for generating email templates that will work across all email clients
Emarketeers were kind enough to tailor the course to suit my team, which meant all the course content was relevant to them and they were gripped throughout. It was a long day but the trainer made every second count. Everyone got a lot out of the training - it really improved their understanding of good email content and design.
The National Autistic Society
The course provides a very effective view of the state of play in email marketing. It raised my awareness of new aspects that I might have underestimated or completely ignored!
What a wonderful environment to learn new tricks! Professional speakers to compliment!
I would definitely recommend the Advanced Email Marketing course - a great balance of theory and applicable ideas, without getting dry. It was great to cover so much ground in one day!
Cambridge University Press