Digital Strategy & Planning Training Course
Supercharge your digital marketing strategy and planning
||£460.00 (7% off)||Book Now|
|This course can also be delivered on-site at your office||In-house Enquiry|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments||* All prices exclude VAT|
You will come away from this training course with:
- An understanding of how to evaluate your organisation’s digital landscape
- The key components of a successful digital strategy and plan
- Practical strategy blocks to take away and develop with your colleagues
- Confidence to add and remove audience personas
- Knowledge of how to create sustainable digital marketing objectives
- The skills to take your organisation on a journey to transform its digital marketing
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, soft copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
Digital strategy is a critical factor in growing and sustaining organisations. Once considered as an add-on, it’s essential for successful organisations to adopt a well-constructed digital strategy.
This hand-on practical course will share best practices, give you actionalble insights and a wealth of practical tips. Based on research and live application, the course will use your organisation or client, as an example during the day, so you can apply the learning and share with colleagues, to transform your digital marketing strategy.
You will gain a practical framework for a digital marketing strategy and plan. Plus, everyone will receive a template document after the course, to put their plan into action. And you can share the tools discovered with colleagues after the course, to stay on track.
Customers, Competitors and Channels: Insights and Analysis
- Assessing your current stage of digital adoption: getting a benchmark to understand your organisation’s levels of digital ability
- Analyse the strengths of your organisation’s digital footprint using specialised frameworks
- Free tools which demonstrate the effectiveness and any weaknesses of your website and digital footprint
- How to evaluate your competitors to see who's winning and why
- Review the customer journey to see where there are gaps in your strategy
- The Voice of the Customer when building your digital marketing capability
- What resources are available to capture insights
- The key factors in enhancing and enriching your audience personas and how these apply to the customer journey
Building The Digital Marketing Strategy
- The difference between Strategy and Tactics
- The key strategic options for your organisation using a practical framework to take-away
- The steps required to develop an Online Value Proposition
- Using the Online Value Proposition to craft a proper strategy
- How to write a proper strategy with the building blocks for creating strategy statements
- How to develop sustainable SMART objectives for your organisation
Developing Your Actionable Digital Marketing Plan
- Turn your SMART objectives into practical actions
- How audience segmentation and mapping the customer buying cycle can improve effectiveness
- The range of resources to make your plan happen
- The metrics that matter – and those that don’t!
- Developing relevant KPI's for your organisation and measure digital success
Improving and Transforming Digital Marketing
- The 9 steps to digital transformation
- Applying the steps to digital transformation - and the challenges
- How to improve and transform your organisation’s digital marketing
- How to integrate aspects of offline and online marketing
- Develop your own blueprint for strategic digital marketing management
- Quick wins to create your 90 day action plan
This is an essential course designed for clients, agencies, SME's and professional marketers working in the UK. It is particularly suitable for marketers or agency practitioners who may have a basic knowledge of digital but are looking to broaden their perspective. Their role is likely to include the need to assess digital alongside other channels or to assess digital as a fundamental business platform.
Annmarie Hanlon is a digital, content and strategic marketing specialist and trainer with over 20 years experience, focusing in particular on digital marketing and social media.
She is a keynote speaker on Digital Marketing for the Institute of Directors, a Digital Marketing tutor for Oxford College of Marketing and guest lecturer for University of Derby.
Read more about Annmarie Hanlon »
What people say
The course leader delivered the course in great detail with really useful actions and tools that we could implement immediately. We highly recommend for any business to help improve its digital proposition
Excess Energy Communications
Thank you for an excellent course! After having spent time many years ago completing my CIM qualifications it was refreshing to attend a one day course that provided me with a whole host of new tools and ideas to put into practice.
The course was fantastic. Not too basic and not unnecessarily complicated. I left having learned things I didn't know I didn't know, and feeling inspired with new ideas and motivation - EXACTLY what I'd hoped for from the course. Highly recommend!
I really enjoyed this course. It was practical and served to give me a great start to make the changes needed in my company. The course leader was fantastic and the tailored the course to the attendants which really brought it home.
A great venue with even better training. The content was useful and the trainer very experienced. The groups were a good size and everyone very friendly.
This was a fantastic course that helped consolidate my previous knowledge whilst also providing me with new skills and tools to take our digital activities to the next level. I would highly recommend this course.
A very useful course, presented and delivered in an engaging and enjoyable way. Recommended for anyone wanting a run through good practice for developing a digital strategy.
I would highly recommend Emarketeers as a training provider. Firstly the Wallacespace venues they use are fantastic. They provide everything, and more, that you could possibly need to enjoy your training and stay alert. The tutors are experts in their field and the groups are small, ensuring you get exactly what you want from the day.
Aquent & Vitamin Talent
I found this course extremely useful in bringing together all my existing knowledge and experience, to build an overall strategy.
Cardiff Metropolitan University
The Digital Strategy course is both informative and engaging throughout. Key topics are discussed in-depth, and real world examples are used by the tutor to illustrate points. At the end of the course you have a blueprint of how to approach a Digital Strategy.
Conde Nast International