AI For Marketers Training Course
Harness the power of generative AI in your marketing strategy
Course Details & Enrolment
|Live Online Course
|Live Online Course
|Live Online Course
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification
|* All prices exclude VAT
Following this training course, you will understand:
- The current AI landscape and the most important AI terms and acronyms
- The core tools available for marketing automation and content creation
- How to use AI to help define your marketing strategy, identify your markets and your target clients or consumers
- How to adapt your organisation’s mission, vision, values and brand identity to create consistent and compelling AI generated campaigns and content
- How to automate your end-to-end marketing processes and workflows
- What "prompting" is and how to prompt effectively using the latest insider tips
- Approaches to creating compelling AI-generated content for a range of marketing and communications requirements
- How to evaluate marketing data and uncover insights using AI
- The legal and ethical implications of using AI in marketing and content creation, preparing you for responsible usage
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
The launch of Chat GPT and other AI tools has sparked an unprecedented surge of interest in using generative AI in our personal and work lives.
Whilst many of us have used generative AI tools and marvelled at their capabilities, how do we harness these tools from a marketing perspective?
This intensive AI For Marketers course aims to provide the practical knowledge you need to use the most relevant AI tools, to develop your marketing strategy, automate your marketing processes and workflows, generate marketing content, and evaluate the effectiveness of your campaigns.
You’ll leave with a clear understanding of fundamental terms in AI, the current regulatory and ethical landscape, and the ability to use generative AI to help develop a marketing strategy, improve productivity and generate marketing communications.
The course aims to stimulate, inform and inspire. But, above all, provide you with the information and confidence you need to use generative AI to power marketing in your organisation.
Introduction & Context
- What is generative AI, where are we now and how did we get here?
- Key terms and acronyms
- AI trends, challenges and opportunities
- Regulation and ethics in AI
Generative AI Fundamentals
- What is prompting, why it’s a key skill and how to do it well, led by examples
- The AI landscape for marketers, with case stories
- What are models, tools and agents
- A review of ChatGPT, MS Copilot, Google Gemini and specific-use AI tools
Marketing Strategy & AI
- Why mission, vision, values and brand identity are essential to AI
- Clarifying your marketing objectives
- Using AI to identify your consumers or clients, create personas and define your funnel
AI Use Cases, Processes, Workflows & Adoption
- What are use cases, processes and workflows and why they're essential
- How to use AI to increase efficiencies, insights, and encourage collaboration and adoption
- How to create process and workflow maps using AI tools
- How to automate your processes and workflows with AI
- Rolling out an AI-ready culture
Creating Content - An Overview
- How to use generative AI to brainstorm and research content ideas
- Using generative AI to create written and visual content
- Examples of generative AI for social media posts, SEO-friendly blogs, marketing email content, website content and press releases
- How to use ChatGPT and MS Copilot to analyse campaign data
- Third party analytics tools
Future trends and conclusions
The AI For Marketers course is suitable for anyone in marketing, communications, planning, CRM and customer services, looking to gain a practical understanding of how to use the latest generative AI tools to help develop their marketing strategy, automate their marketing processes and workflows, and generate marketing content for their organisation.
No prior knowledge of AI processes and tools is required to attend this course.
This training course will be led by AI consultant, Jeremy Rosenberg.
Jeremy has worked in marketing, branding and communications for over 30 years, both on the client side and agency side, and as a consultant for clients ranging from FTSE-listed companies to tech start-ups to non-profits.
He spent 9 of those years working at KPMG, where he headed up the marketing, brand and internal communications teams across multiple verticals.
Read more about Jeremy Rosenberg »