How we can help?
Having training thousands of marketers across most verticals, we understand that accurate measurement and attribution is one of your biggest challenges. We also know that this will become more significant as more and more privacy controls are introduced.
Powered by machine learning, Google Analytics 4 equips marketers with the ability to report on observable data, as well as predictive data, which represents an exciting shift in data analytics. Yet whilst GA4 offers lots of out-of-the-box features, such as enhanced measurement, it also requires configuring, in order to get meaningful data from GA4.
Emarketeers is here to help you with your move from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4. In addition to providing GA4 training, we can set up and configure your GA4 property to help you unlock the insights you are looking for.
What we offer
Our GA4 migration services includes any of the following:
- GA4 Property and Datastream implementation
- Google Tag Manager setup (if required)
- Standard GA4 configuration inc. enhanced measurement, filters, referral exclusions, session settings and Google Signals
- Data Analytics Strategy including attribution setup, custom definitions and audiences
- Custom Events and Conversions setup and testing
- Ecommerce integration
- Custom reporting via Explorations
- GA4 training, GTM training and on-going analytics coaching