Facebook & Instagram Advertising Training Course
Learn how to run highly successful ad campaigns on Facebook & Instagram
Course Details & Enrolment
|Live Online Course
|£475.00 (10% off)
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification
|* All prices exclude VAT
Following the Facebook & Instagram ads training course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to strategically plan your campaigns
- Choose the right campaign types to meet your business objectives
- Structure and build your campaigns to optimise performance
- Manage your Pixel and choose between Standard and Custom Events
- Optimise Custom and Lookalike Audiences to improve campaign ROI
- Navigate and use Meta Ads Manager like a pro
- Optimise your creative assets and ad placements
- Monitor and measure your campaign performance metrics
All attendees receive an attendance certificate and digital copies of course material
Within the digital advertising world, Meta is dominating the dollars. Organisations in the consumer and not-for-profit space are using Facebook and Instagram advertising to fulfil their marketing objectives. Yet for many advertisers, the platform and Ads Manager, with their myriad of options, can be intimidating and confusing.
Emarketeers' Facebook & Instagram Advertising training course will lead you through the stages in developing and optimising your ad campaigns. The course explains the strategic decisions you will need to take in order harness the full capability of the platform, and it will also provide a hands-on approach to setting up Facebook or Instagram ads using Meta Ads Manager.
As requested by many of our attendees, the course will also explain the technical nuts and bolts when implementing the Meta Pixel, and will help you set up and optimise your Meta Events, campaign structure, biding and Audiences, so that you are maximising your campaign performance and ROI.
By the end of this course, you will have discovered how Facebook and Instagram ads really work, giving your campaigns the best possible chance of success.
Setting The Scene
- Latest social media trends and behaviours
- Organic posts vs Paid posts and why paid ads are needed
- Boosting posts and why they might not always be a good idea
- Meta's ad policies: prohibited and restricted content
Planning & Strategy
- Constructing your message strategy through the funnel
- Choosing the right campaign objectives; use cases and pros / cons for each one
- A full review of available ad types and formats
- How to see all of your competitors' ads
- Understanding the ad auction and what metrics to look out for
The Meta Pixel, Events & Custom Conversions
- Setting up and managing the Meta Pixel on your website, or in Google Tag Manager
- Why Meta Events are so important to the success of your campaigns
- Standard Events and Custom Events: how they differ and setup guidance
- Testing Events on your website using Meta's diagnostic tools
- Pushing audiences through the conversion funnel with Events
- Custom Conversions: do I need them and how to set them up?
Managing & Optimising Ads In Meta Ads Manager
- How each campaign objective influences your performance and optimisation
- A step-by-step guide to building your campaigns
- Optimising your campaign and ad set structure
- Getting your Audience targeting working optimally to improve campaign performance
- Everything you need to know about using Custom Audiences
- Extending your reach with Lookalike Audiences
- Ad placement options – what works best and what should be avoided
- Manual vs Automated budget and bid control
- Creative guidelines for different ad formats
- Running A/B tests and dynamic creative
Measurement & Monitoring
- A review of the metrics that are available and which ones to use
- Customising your reporting view in Ads Manager
- Segmenting your data for deeper analysis
- Setting up manual or dynamic UTM tracking to measure your campaign performance in Google Analytics 4
The Facebook & Instagram Advertising training course is aimed at marketers, social media professionals, digital strategists or business owners who are looking to improve their Facebook or Instagram ads campaign performance and ROI.
Emarketeer's Facebook & Instagram Advertising training course will be led by Jonathan Saipe, Founder of Emarketeers.
Jonathan has worked in digital for over 23 years. Prior to founding Emarketeers, he was head of digital at Publicis Technology.
Jonathan's hands-on experience running digital campaigns is second to none. He has worked extensively with a huge range of clients, providing expertise in social media strategy and advertising. He is a highly-experienced trainer, consultant and speaker.
Read more about Jonathan Saipe »
What people say
Really informative course with real life examples that can be applied to your own advertising and Jonathan was so knowledgeable and helpful!
Guildhall School of Music & Drama
In a room full of mixed abilities and requirements, the course delivered knowledge and actionable learning for everyone.
Brentford Football Club
I found this course incredibly insightful, and I would highly recommend it to anyone starting out in Digital Marketing. Thank you!
University of Worcester
Brilliant course, would recommend highly to my colleagues and would definitely look at booking another through Emarketeers!
Services for Young People
Brilliant course, thoroughly enjoyed it! Even with the amount of information to take in, the course was taught in a way you could interact and learn at the same time. Perfect for me, Thank you!
A really useful, in-depth course with lots of room for discussion and examples from other participants. I felt like I was able to use the information straight away and have already seen great results.
A brilliant course, which was very well designed and delivered! I feel a lot more confident about advertising through Facebook, now. Thank you!
The course was really beneficial and I would highly recommend to anyone who uses Facebook for advertising.
The Tabor Group
Fantastic training course. I think everyone should do this course!
Sapphires Nursery School
Excellent learning environment, really knowledgeable tutor and I left feeling inspired - thank you.