SEMrush Training Course
Master SEMrush in a day
||£460.00 (7% off)||Book Now|
|This course can also be delivered on-site at your office||In-house Enquiry|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- How to plan and manage successful SEO campaigns via SEMrush
- The latest SEMrush tools and how to make the most of your subscription
- Which SEMrush tools to use, whether you are planning or managing a campaign
- How to measure and attribute your SEO activity effectively
- How to monitor SEO performance in real-time and react quickly
- The best ways to research and deploy effective SEO via SEMrush
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
With over 4 million users, SEMrush is widely seen as one of the most effective SEO tools for marketers and SEO professionals. However, getting the best out SEMrush requires a deeper understanding of its features and functionality.
Emarketeers' SEMrush course will show new or existing users how to set up SEMrush projects, and how to use the tool, to maximise your SEO or SEM campaign performance. The course will instil you with new SEMrush strategies and tactics, enabling you to react to Google ranking changes, raise the bar against your search competitors, and plan your future SEO campaigns with confidence.
This course is very interactive and hands-on, and will be led by SEMrush and SEO expert, Matt Wright. You will learn how to completely master SEMrush, gaining new skills you can use immediately.
Attendees are asked to bring laptops, and everyone will have the chance to ask questions about their own SEO campaigns and activity.
- Get to know what SEMrush is and why use it
- Quick start guide to SEMrush navigation and features
- The different SEMrush plans: which one is right for you?
Deep Dives On SEMrush's Tools & Data
- How to carry out competitor research and monitoring
- Comprehensive keyword research: finding opportunities and low-hanging fruit
- Monitoring desktop and mobile rank and ranking trends
- Carrying out technical SEO audits
- Setting up and running link building campaigns
- Using SEMrush to research competitor advertising (if relevant)
- Gaining insight into social media via trackers
- Performing content marketing research
- Monitoring Google algorithm updates using SEMrush Sensor
- Customising your SEMrush dashboards and building better insights
- Enhancing the insights that SEMrush provides
- Implementing advanced settings to improve accuracies
- Getting to know the SEMrush plugins e.g. content SEO and SEOquake
Reporting With SEMrush
- Performing monthly checks and setting up email alerts
- Building reports with SEMrush
- One-to-one help on SEMrush configuration and reporting
This course is aimed at anyone with beginner-level, or rudimentary knowledge of using SEMrush, to run search marketing campaigns. Attendees are typically SEO, SEM or marketing professionals from any sector.
Attendees are asked to bring a laptop for demos and exercises, as well as their SEMrush login details.
The SEMrush course is led by SEO veteran, Matt Wright.
Matt has over 9 years' SEO experience across all disciplines. Until recently, he was an SEO analyst at the Telegraph, and prior to that, he worked for independent publishers, start-ups, agencies and blue chip organisations.
Matt has been featured on Search Engine Watch, Econsultancy and Moz and is highly-regarded within the SEO community.
Read more about Matt Wright »