Google Ads For Pro Marketers Training Course
Become a pro-level Google Ads practitioner
Course Details & Enrolment
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification
Following this Google Ads training course, you will understand how to:
- Be more strategic in your Google Ads planning and execution
- Choose the right campaign types and ad formats to fulfil your strategic goals
- Set up bullet-proof conversion tracking and attribution
- Confidently set budgets and choose the right bid strategy for each campaign
- Use the latest Google Ads tools and features to fulfil your strategic goals
- Improve performance and ROI through better campaign hygiene
- Be data-driven in your activity, in order to continuously improve performance
All attendees receive attendance certification and digital copies of course materials.
Now over two decades old, Google Ads has evolved into a complex and sometimes intimidating feature-rich platform.
Whilst many of its features are now automated and AI-driven, it can also be difficult to understand and navigate. As a result, a large percentage of campaigns are run at a loss, due to poor setup and management.
If you already have the basics covered and you want to take your campaigns to the next level, then this Google Ads course is just for you.
Aimed at professional marketers, the course will give attendees practical guidance on how to plan, manage and optimise campaigns within the platform. The course will also uncover hidden opportunities in Google Ads, providing attendees with a competitive advantage.
This session is very interactive, with practical demonstrations within the Google Ads interface throughout. It will also give everyone ample time to ask questions about their own campaigns.
Building Your Google Ads and PPC Strategy
- A review of the latest search marketing trends and benchmarks
- How to map business goals with your PPC strategy
- Setting up conversion tracking in Google Ads
- Attribution differences between Google Ads and Google Analytics 4
- Analysing the competitive landscape
- Case studies of award-winning campaigns
- The Google Ads Auction, Quality Score and Ad Rank explained
Planning & Building Campaigns
- Choosing the right campaign type to suit your goals
- Use cases for Search, Display, Performance Max, Shopping and Demand Gen campaigns
- Ad formats and use cases across all Google Ads campaign types
- Smart bidding strategies: which to choose and when
- Remarketing strategy and planning
- The nuts and bolts of setting up your data source using your Google Tag or GTM
- Building audience segments in Google Ads or Google Analytics 4
- Advanced audience targeting settings
- How to optimise your campaign and ad group structure
- "Hidden" campaign settings that will improve your ROI
- Advanced keyword strategies through the funnel
- Negative keyword management and scaling negative keywords
- Budget and bid management
- Optimising Ad Assets
- Dynamic Search Ads: when to use them and how to optimise performance
- When you can and can't use bid adjustments
Ad and Landing Page Optimisation
- Copywriting techniques to increase click-through rates
- Ad copywriting rules and policies: do’s and don’ts in Google Ads
- Optimising Responsive Search Ads, Responsive Display Ads and Call Ads
- Tips on dynamic ad formats
- Landing page optimisation: checklist and examples
- Tools and methods to A/B test landing pages
Reporting & Measurement
- How to measure and maximise Search Impression share
- Understanding the competitive landscape with Auction Insights
- Segmenting your Google Ads data
- Setting up automated rules to monitor and control activity in "real-time"
This Google Ads course is aimed at marketers with rudimentary knowledge of Google Ads who are looking to improve their skills, campaign performance and hygiene.
This training course is led by Jonathan Saipe, founder of Emarketeers.
Jonathan has been involved in search and performance marketing since the late 90's and has been running Google Ads campaigns since they launched in 2000. He worked at Publicis, the global advertising agency as Digital Director, launching many search marketing campaigns for clients across multiple sectors. He later went on to co-found FIFO Digital Media, a boutique digital marketing agency.
See more details about Jonathan Saipe »
What people say
The course really helped me a lot with my existing Google Ads skills, and the little details we went over the course helped out a lot. Would definitely recommend it to all marketers interested.
The Good Marketer
A highly recommended course for anyone who wants to truly understand AdWords.
An excellent course that delivered more than I was expecting. The tutor was excellent and I am in a much better position to do this well. The course cost me less than my monthly charge to an ineffective agency so has already paid for itself.
This course provided us with a great understanding of AdWords, which will enable us to move forward with our digital marketing strategy with more confidence and knowledge. Thanks!
Regent's University London
Really useful course for anyone starting out with AdWords. Highly recommended!
Thank you for an excellent Google Adwords course. The course trainer conducted the training in a structured and interactive way, allowing course participants to take the information in before moving forward. With plenty of interesting examples and ability to test and apply knowledge during the day, the training was highly practical and interesting. This is certainly the best digital marketing course I attended and would highly recommend it to others.
Excellent course - great for anybody looking to get to grips with Google AdWords - I feel much more confident setting and running campaigns now.
I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is an AdWords novice. The course detailed all of the features and functionality of AdWords in a practical and interesting way.
Esquires Coffee Houses
Thank you so much for a really helpful course. I was a complete novice in AdWords but I now feel motivated and prepared to take on AdWords management for our company.
I would highly recommend the Google AdWords Foundation Course. Jonathan was a fantastic course leader - hugely knowledgeable and seemed to know exactly what each attendee expected to gain from the course.
Dynamic Cassette International