LinkedIn Advertising Training Course
Supercharge your LinkedIn ads performance
Course Details & Enrolment
|Live Online Course||£475.00 (10% off)||Book Now|
|Live Online Course||£475.00 (10% off)||Book Now|
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.||Enquire Now|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following this training course, you will understand:
- The framework and processes to successfully plan your LinkedIn campaigns
- How to use LinkedIn ads to achieve your organisation's commercial goals
- Messaging and content strategies that cut through the noise
- Step-by-step how to set up and optimise LinkedIn paid campaigns
- Campaign optimisation best practices to maximise performance
- How to set up your LinkedIn Insight Tag, Conversions and Audiences
- How to measure campaign performance using LinkedIn's Campaign Manager
- How to tag campaigns for measurement and attribution in Google Analytics 4
All attendees receive an attendance certificate and digital copies of course material
LinkedIn is a phenomenon. Now owned by Microsoft, it has 930 million active users with over 60 million companies listed on LinkedIn. Where else can you raise your business profile, build brand awareness, market your content or services, and connect to business decision makers?
Unfortunately, however, standing out on LinkedIn is a challenge. How do you cut through the noise and get noticed? And how do you use LinkedIn to grow your business or reach your commercial goals.
Emarketeers' LinkedIn Advertising training course is for anyone looking optimise their paid content or ads on LinkedIn.
Attend the course and you’ll learn how to make the right strategic decisions about your paid campaigns. You will learn how to navigate LinkedIn's Campaign Manager, how to optimise all aspects of your campaigns, and how to set up advanced audience targeting, conversion tracking and campaign tracking.
To make the course more relevant, we can also use your own LinkedIn campaigns during the session to maximise your learning potential.
Latest Trends & Data
- Latest LinkedIn trends and usage metrics
- Audiences, countries, age segments and company data
- How the platform fits into the Social Media ecosystem
- Use cases for using LinkedIn to achieve your organisational goals
Planning Your LinkedIn Campaigns
- Auditing your LinkedIn Page and post analytics to gain insight into followers, visitors and content types
- Methods to audit your competitors, their posts and paid advertising
- The framework to building LinkedIn goals and KPIs
- Developing your ideal audience personas
- Building your LinkedIn messaging strategy to push audiences through the funnel
- Strategic considerations to optimising your LinkedIn content
The LinkedIn Advertising Platform
- Why to avoid boosting posts
- LinkedIn Ad Formats: which ones to choose and which ones work best
- Choosing the right campaign objectives for optimum success
- A step-by-step guide to creating and optimising LinkedIn campaigns using Campaign Manager
- Key metrics to monitor, to ensure you're running optimally
- Controlling your costs, setting budgets and scheduling
- Building audiences and maximising your campaigns with retargeting
- Advanced audience targeting tactics to improve your sales/lead generation performance
Advanced Measurement & Attribution
- Installing and managing your LinkedIn Insight Tag (directly on your website or via Google Tag Manager)
- Setting up LinkedIn Conversions for more accurate attribution
- Advanced Event-based conversion tracking
- Using UTM parameters to track LinkedIn campaigns (and ensuring compatibility with Google Analytics 4)
- Navigating LinkedIn's analytics for reporting
- Measuring multi-channel attribution in Google Analytics 4
The LinkedIn Advertising training course attracts anyone looking to maximise their paid campaign performance on LinkedIn. Typical attendees will be in marketing, sales, communications or business development roles.
Emarketeer's LinkedIn Advertising training course will be led by Jonathan Saipe, Founder of Emarketeers.
Jonathan has worked in digital for over 23 years. Prior to founding Emarketeers, he was head of digital at Publicis Technology.
Jonathan's hands-on experience running digital campaigns is second to none. He has worked extensively with a huge range of clients, providing expertise in social media strategy and advertising. He is a highly-experienced LinkedIn trainer, consultant, speaker and mentor.
Read more about Jonathan Saipe »
What people say
The course presenter was very knowledgeable and friendly and was happy to answer all our questions so I found it really useful. One of the best digital courses I've done!
iM Global Partner
The 'LinkedIn for Business' course was perfect for my needs, and the trainer was excellent.
I was hoping to come away from the LinkedIn for business course with enough ammunition to develop my own profile further and that of the wider company. I wasn't disappointed. Learning in a small group with knowledgeable trainers worked well for me, thank you.
Brilliant course and very good trainer. There were only 3 of us so we were really lucky as we could set the pace, have a shorter lunch and go slightly earlier. He was an excellent trainer. I have seen him present before and he knows his stuff, makes it all really interesting and very relevant.
This course exceeded expectations, I came away informed with all my questions answered and I was inspired to get going with my LinkedIn strategy right away!
Your Travel Group
Our trainer for the day was excellent in explaining not just the functionality but how to best to connect on a human level on LinkedIn as well as all the pitfalls to avoid. Very engaging and we got a huge amount from the day.
The trainer was a fantastic teacher. He provided simple frameworks which helped us think strategically and also provided actionable and practical advice that I am looking forward to passing on to the team. Would highly recommend!
I thought the course leader was very good, they listened to our needs and what we were looking for from the course and made it a very informative, enjoyable day.
Close Brothers Property Finance
The LinkedIn course was great. Matt Alder is a great trainer and would recommend everyone take this course, as it will be very beneficial to you and your business.
Very informative. Learnt a substantial amount - this will definitely help expand our business. Extremely grateful.