Digital Marketing Essentials Training Course
Learn the fundamental concepts of digital marketing in 1 day
Course Details & Enrolment
|Live Online Course||£420.00 (15% off)||Book Now|
|Live Online Course||£420.00 (15% off)||Book Now|
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.||Enquire Now|
|Course length: 1 day (9.00am - 5.30pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following this digital marketing course, you will have a better understanding of:
- Essential digital marketing jargon, the key channels and the underlying principles
- How to put together a digital marketing strategy
- How to set goals and metrics for your online marketing activity
- Running successful SEO campaigns
- Paid search with Google Ads
- Social Media advertising opportunities in a business context
- How to effectively plan and optimise your email marketing campaigns
- The display advertising ecosystem and trends
- Analytics: what to measure and how to run tests to continuously improve performance
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of the course material and four weeks post course support online.
Digital Marketing is changing at such an unprecedented pace, it's hard to keep up with the latest changes and opportunities.
This intensive one-day digital marketing training course aims to cover the key ingredients of digital marketing including: SEO, PPC, social media strategy, paid social, email marketing, display advertising, digital analytics and more.
You'll check how you much you already know, grasp some stuff you never properly understood before and, no doubt, identify some areas you’ll want to go into more deeply in the future.
As one of our most popular digital marketing courses, it aims to stimulate, inform and inspire. You will finish the day with your head buzzing with new terminology, ideas and strategies.
Introduction: The Digital Marketing Landscape
- Where are we now? What's changing?
- Current trends, challenges and opportunities
- Planning digital marketing activity - using strategic frameworks
Running and Managing SEO Campaigns
- A review of key factors influencing SEO in Google
- Essential SEO tools for digital marketers
- Debunking SEO myths: what’s hot and what’s not?
- Simple and effective ways to optimise on-page content
- Keeping your content in line with Google's Quality Guidelines
- Improving performance using proven link building and content marketing tactics
Paid Search Marketing
- A review of the latest Google Ads 'products'
- Differences between The Google Search Network and Display Network
- The Google Ads Auction: a “behind the scenes” view of Google Ads
- Optimising Google Ads campaigns to improve performance
- How to set Google Ads bids and generate profitable ROI
- Bing Ads: a comparison with Google Ads
Social Media Marketing & Advertising
- A review of the current social media landscape
- The good, the bad, and the ugly: case studies and examples
- Choosing the right platform
- Being "SMART" about your social media planning
- Advertising opportunities on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- A deeper look at each channel's ad formats, targeting methods and bidding options
Online Display Advertising
- The display advertising ecosystem: media agencies, publishers and ad networks
- Demystifying buying options: CPC, CPM, vCPM, CPA, CPV and more...
- Programmatic advertising: what is it and how does it work?
- An overview of the email marketing landscape today: challenges and opportunities
- Proven ways to increase your open and click-through rates
- What does and doesn’t work in email marketing
- The ingredients behind highly-successful email campaigns
Digital Analytics & Measurement
- A review of the digital analytics landscape and tools
- Using analytics to understand visitors, content and marketing performance across channels
- The essential guide to using Google Analytics like a pro
- A/B & Multivariate Testing: what to test and how to test to improve performance
- How to optimise website user experience and conversions
This is an entry-level digital marketing course and attracts attendees looking to develop a broad understanding of the dynamic world of digital marketing. Typical attendees have little, or only rudimentary knowledge of digital marketing.
Emarketeer's Digital Marketing Essentials training course will be led by Jonathan Saipe, Founder of Emarketeers.
Jonathan has worked in digital for over 20 years. Prior to founding Emarketeers, he was head of digital at Publicis Technology.
Jonathan's hands-on experience running digital campaigns is second to none. He has worked extensively with a huge range of clients, providing expertise in SEO, paid search, social media advertising, email marketing, analytics, digital project management, web development and more. He is a highly-experienced trainer, consultant, speaker and mentor.
Read more about Jonathan Saipe »
What people say
I found this course to be an excellent refresher course and in fact I realized that I knew more than I thought I did! It also gave me some pointers towards other specific areas where I could develop my skills in the future. Thanks.
A broad course which covers lots of marketing aspects which in-turn leads you to investigate key areas in more detail later.
Country & Stable
Thought-provoking, insightful and really practical!
A great course providing an overview of the whole digital arena. Highly interactive and informative.
The course was a fast-paced tour of the huge and constantly evolving area of digital marketing. Led by an experienced and engaging marketeer, it was a good overview with lots of up-to-date material provided to build from.
British Red Cross
This course was a great introduction to digital marketing - the lecturer was great and the course material was very thorough. It certainly whet the appetite to do more courses in the near future.
This course is for someone who would like to brush up on their knowledge of digital marketing as well as online marketing newbies. You get a lot of great tips and reconsider some of the things you are currently doing. All in all a great course to take.
Erasmus School of Economics
Very good course, and very well presented. Relaxed environment, friendly and knowledgeable presenter. I learned a lot!
White Clarke Creative
A fast-paced, informative day packed with key digital marketing topics. A fantastic overview for someone with little to no digital marketing experience, and a great gap-filler and refresher for those already in the industry.
British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association
Great course if you are new to digital marketing. The explanations and examples were excellent. The trainer was very experienced with a dash of humour which is always a bonus. The on-site catering service was lovely too!