LinkedIn For Business Training Course
Supercharge your LinkedIn marketing strategy and tactics
Course Details & Enrolment
|Live Online Course||£395.00 (20% off)||Book Now|
|Live Online Course||£395.00 (20% off)||Book Now|
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.||Enquire Now|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 4.30pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following this training course, you will understand:
- The context and reach of LinkedIn
- How to set objectives and optimise your personal and organisation's LinkedIn presence
- How to build your network in the most effective way
- Key techniques to integrate LinkedIn into your broader Social Media strategy
- How advanced LinkedIn features can extend your reach and enhance your personal or organisation's brand
- How to set up and run self-serve LinkedIn ads, sponsored content and company updates
- How to use LinkedIn for increasing lead generation and sales
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
LinkedIn is a phenomenon. Now owned by Microsoft, it has 674 million users across 200 countries. Where else can you raise your personal profile, build brand awareness, market your content and events, recruit teams, and connect to decision makers?
Unfortunately, however, standing out on LinkedIn is a challenge. How do you cut through the noise and get noticed? How do you make contact with people so that they want to work with you? And how do you use LinkedIn to grow your business or organisation?
Emarketeers' LinkedIn For Business training course is for anyone looking make the most of LinkedIn from a sales and marketing perspective. Attend the course and you’ll learn the latest LinkedIn tips, tricks and techniques. You'll discover how to build a compelling profile and company presence, and increase your visibility and reputation. And you will also understand how to use LinkedIn's unique business building tools – from Sales Navigator to highly targeted advertising and more.
The LinkedIn Platform
- Latest LinkedIn trends and usage data
- How the platform fits into the Social Media ecosystem
- An in-depth tour of the platform and use cases: business networking, content marketing, recruitment and insight
- The differences between Free versus Premium accounts
- LinkedIn's recruitment and talent acquisition tools
- Latest LinkedIn features
- A step-by-step guide to creating a stand-out LinkedIn profile
- The LinkedIn algorithm: how it works and how to "play it"
- How to create compelling content on LinkedIn
- The framework to plan and execute your LinkedIn marketing activity
- Developing your ideal client persona
- Optimising your messaging strategy "through the funnel"
Marketing & Sales
- Building awareness with Company Pages, LinkedIn Groups and Events
- Best times, days and practices when posting content
- Creating your content calendar
- Using LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator to source opportunities and win deals
- Using ProFinder for commissioning (or winning) freelance projects
Sponsored Content & Paid Ads
- Paid campaigns: a step-by-step guide to creating and optimising LinkedIn campaigns
- Choosing the right campaign objectives
- LinkedIn Ad Formats: which one(s) to choose
- Advanced audience targeting opportunities
- Controlling your costs, setting budgets and scheduling
Measurement and Attribution
- LinkedIn's post analytics
- Measuring campaign performance using Campaign Manager
- Setting up UTM tracking to track LinkedIn posts and campaigns
- Multi-channel attribution in Google Analytics
The LinkedIn For Business training course attracts anyone with an interest in increasing their LinkedIn knowledge or enhancing their personal or organisation's LinkedIn presence and marketing activity. Typical attendees will be from marketing, sales, communications or business development.
The LinkedIn For Business training course is led by Andrew Lloyd Gordon. Andrew is a true veteran in digital and social media marketing, having worked in the industry for over 20 years. He is a highly experienced presenter, mentor, coach and trainer, advising many commercial and not-for-profit organisations on topics including social media strategies and content marketing.
Read more about Andrew Lloyd Gordon »
What people say
The 'LinkedIn for Business' course was perfect for my needs, and the trainer was excellent.
I was hoping to come away from the LinkedIn for business course with enough ammunition to develop my own profile further and that of the wider company. I wasn't disappointed. Learning in a small group with knowledgeable trainers worked well for me, thank you.
Brilliant course and very good trainer. There were only 3 of us so we were really lucky as we could set the pace, have a shorter lunch and go slightly earlier. He was an excellent trainer. I have seen him present before and he knows his stuff, makes it all really interesting and very relevant.
This course exceeded expectations, I came away informed with all my questions answered and I was inspired to get going with my LinkedIn strategy right away!
Your Travel Group
Our trainer for the day was excellent in explaining not just the functionality but how to best to connect on a human level on LinkedIn as well as all the pitfalls to avoid. Very engaging and we got a huge amount from the day.
The trainer was a fantastic teacher. He provided simple frameworks which helped us think strategically and also provided actionable and practical advice that I am looking forward to passing on to the team. Would highly recommend!
I thought the course leader was very good, they listened to our needs and what we were looking for from the course and made it a very informative, enjoyable day.
Close brothers property finance
The LinkedIn course was great. Matt Alder is a great trainer and would recommend everyone take this course, as it will be very beneficial to you and your business.
Very informative. Learnt a substantial amount - this will definitely help expand our business. Extremely grateful.
Great trainer, very insightful, lots of 'insider' information which was really informative. Highly recommended for beginners and intermediates.
OGR Stock Denton