Instagram For Business Training Course
Harness the full marketing potential of Instagram
|This course can also be delivered on-site at your office||In-house Enquiry|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following this Instagram training course, you will understand:
- How brands are using Instagram successfully
- The different types of advertising options available on Instagram
- How to target the most relevant audience for different ads
- How to buy and manage Instagram ads
- How to define and measure your Instagram KPI’s
- How to integrate Instagram content across all channels
- Next steps to develop an action plan
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
Launched in 2010, Instagram quickly gained huge critical mass. Many brands identified the potential of this social media network, and quickly created their Instagram accounts. It has since become widely-used by most verticals, from fashion and retail, to non-profit and some B2B categories.
Now the platform claims 500 million daily active users, with 38% of users checking Instagram multiple times each day. Amidst such huge growth, how do you ensure your content stands out and engages the right audience, amidst fierce competition for the click.
This Instagram training course will teach you how to develop a successful Instagram marketing strategy, how to target the right audience, run content marketing and advertising activity, and how to measure impact and ROI.
How Brands Are Using Instagram
- Discover strategy models other brands are deploying
- Learn about who uses the platform and what for
- See examples of best practice from businesses
- Understand why increasing reach matters to brands; and the downsides to be aware of
Understand Instagram For Your Organisation
- Evaluate your company and competitors' online footprints on Instagram and other social networks
- Conduct competitor benchmarking to explore who is winning the race
- Be prepared! Delve into your ‘asset bank’ to explore the potential setup costs
- Identify who in your organisation will manage your brand in Instagram
Targeting The Right People
- Agree objectives for Instagram using recognised planning frameworks
- Define your audience and build personas to accurately pinpoint the right audience
- See how to choose relevant audience targeting options
Instagram Content And Advertising Opportunities
- Build the scenes and prepare the stage to get started
- Understand hashtag strategies in Instagram
- Learn about the advertising options
- Find out more on content guidelines; ad sizes and image standards and the text rule
- See how to source content and build material that’s shared
Money And Measurement
- A review of Instagram advertising costs
- Explore the management tools to see results
- Measurement and integration with other channels
Developing Your Action Plan
- Hints and tips for better ads
- Build your ad using Facebook’s Power Editor
- Create your 90 day action plan
The Instagram For Business training course is aimed at marketers, social media professionals, digital strategists or business owners who are looking to run more effective Instagram marketing activity.
Delegates are asked to bring a WiFi enabled laptop for exercises.
Emarketeers' Instagram training course is led by Will Francis.
Will is a digital and social media specialist who has worked with a multitude of global brands predominantly in the entertainment, technology, automotive and FMCG sectors. He's been creating swipe-stopping content and innovative digital campaigns since his days as editor of MySpace in the noughties.
After a stint at global creative agency DDB, he started his own digital agency Harkable in 2010, winning clients from Samsung to Penguin with new ideas and smart execution.
Read more about Will Francis »
What people say
If you go to one social media course this year, choose this one. The speaker is engaging and I learnt so many practical and applicable tools.
British Veterinary Association
Our time on the Instagram course was extremely insightful and both myself and my colleagues came away feeling inspired and confident about how we will move forward and improve our profiles. I would recommend this course.
Country & Stable
I love Emarketeers' courses. They're always a great balance between informative and collaborative. They're absolutely never dull. And it helps that they take place in a brilliant venue that makes the whole day and atmosphere all the more appealing. I never really like to go on courses by anyone else!