Instagram For Business Training Course
Harness the full marketing potential of Instagram
|This course can also be delivered on-site at your office||In-house Enquiry|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following this training course, you will understand:
- If Instagram is the right option for your business
- How Instagram works for brands successfully
- What content to avoid
- The different types of advertising options available on Instagram
- How to target the most relevant audience for different ads
- How to buy and manage Instagram ads
- How to define and measure your Instagram KPI’s
- How to integrate Instagram content across all channels
- Next steps to develop an action plan
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
Launched in 2010, Instagram quickly gained huge critical mass. Many brands identified the potential of this social media network, and quickly created their Instagram accounts.
It has since become widely-used by many verticals, from fashion and retail, to non-profit and some B2B categories. Now the platform claims 600 million monthly active users, with 95 million new photos added each day worldwide.
Owned by Facebook, who were seeking to retain the younger demographic, Instagram’s appeal increased with its mobile first strategy, combined with the volume of smartphones being sold, and the app being accessible on Android and iOS.
This course will teach you how to develop a successful Instagram marketing strategy, how to target the right audience, run content marketing and advertising activity, and measure its impact.
How Brands Are Using Instagram
- Discover strategy models other brands are deploying
- Learn about who uses the platform and what for
- See examples of best practice from businesses
- Understand why increasing reach matters to brands; and the downsides to be aware of
Understand Instagram For Your Brand
- Evaluate your company and key competitor online footprints on Instagram and other social networks
- Conduct competitor benchmarking to explore who is winning the race
- Be prepared! Delve into your ‘asset bank’ to explore the potential set-up costs
- Identify who in your organisation will manage your brand in Instagram
Targeting The Right People
- Agree objectives for Instagram using a recognised framework
- Define your audience and build personas to accurately pinpoint the right audience
- See how to choose relevant targeting and audience options
Instagram Content And Advertising Opportunities
- Build the scenes and prepare the stage to get started
- Understand hashtag strategies in Instagram
- Learn about the advertising options
- Find out more on content guidelines; ad sizes and image standards and the text rule
- See how to source content and build material that’s shared
Money And Measurement
- A review of Instagram advertising costs
- Explore the management tools to see results
- Measurement and integration with other channels
Developing Your Action Plan
- Hints and tips for better ads
- Build your ad using Facebook’s Power Editor
- Create your 90 day action plan
The Instagram For Business training course is aimed at marketers, social media professionals, digital strategists or business owners who are looking to run more effective Instagram marketing activity.
Delegates are asked to bring a WiFi enabled laptop for exercises.
Will is a digital and social media specialist who has worked with a multitude of global brands predominantly in the entertainment, technology, automotive and FMCG sectors. He's been creating swipe-stopping content and innovative digital campaigns since his days as editor of MySpace in the noughties.
After a stint at global creative agency DDB, he started his own digital agency Harkable in 2010, winning clients from Samsung to Penguin with new ideas and smart execution.
Read more about Will Francis »
What people say
I love emarketeers courses. They're always a great balance between informative and collaborative. They're absolutely never dull. And it helps that they take place in a brilliant venue that makes the whole day and atmosphere all the more appealing. I never really like to go on courses by anyone else!
If you go to one social media course this year, choose this one. The speaker is engaging and I learnt so many practical and applicable tools.
British Veterinary Association