Advanced Google Ads Training Course
Take your Google Ads performance to the next level
Course Details & Enrolment
|Live Online Course||£399.00 (19% off)||Book Now|
|Live Online Course||£399.00 (19% off)||Book Now|
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.||Enquire Now|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following this Advanced Google Ads training course, you will understand:
- How to optimise Google Ads campaigns allowing you to reach your KPIs
- Advanced techniques to optimise your campaign settings, ad groups and landing pages
- How to optimise your bids and budgets to maximise ROI
- How to analyse your data effectively and take appropriate actions
- How to set up and optimise remarketing across the search and display network
- How to run experiments to continually improve performance
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
With competition and bids for first page Google listings steadily increasing, running successful and profitable Google Ads campaigns is becoming more and more challenging and time-intensive.
This advanced Google Ads course will demonstrate advanced techniques aimed to optimise your Google Ads activity, and maximise your return-on-investment. During the day, you will learn tips and techniques that you won't read about in blogs, which will leave you inspired and refreshed.
If you've been running Google Ads campaigns for a while and need to inject new strategies that will deliver better results, then this course is for you.
Need help choosing the right course? Compare our Google Ads courses »
Setting The Scene
- The Google Ads and PPC landscape: what’s new?
- What's new in the world of GDN, YouTube, Shopping and Gmail Ads?
- A review of Microsoft (Bing) Ad's "hidden features"
Developing Your PPC strategy
- Translating business objectives into measurable goals
- Keyword research: how people really search
- Measuring seasonal, regional and business trends
- Understanding the typical buying cycle
- Understanding the differences in Google Ads and Google Analytics reporting
- Factoring in the impact of cross-device attribution
Advanced Campaign Setup & Optimisation
- Quality Score: looking beyond the keyword
- Optimising your Google Ads account structure
- Automated bidding: what, how, why and when
- Campaign settings and targeting: how to get the most from them
- Campaign budgets: what you need to know
- Optimising for conversations and voice search
- Using Ad Extensions to improve performance
- Latest updates on Expanded Text Ads and Responsive Search Ads
- Stand-out ads: using dynamic features such as countdowns, IF functions and business data
- Landing page best practices and AMP for Google Ads
- Using N-grams to analyse more effectively
- Optimisation using Campaign Experiments
- Filling the gaps with Dynamic Search Ads
Advanced Audience Targeting Strategies
- Setting up and using Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA)
- How Customer Match works and how to maximise opportunities
- Uncovering new to brand visitors using Similar Audience strategies
- Using Demographics for Search Ads (DFSA)
- Other ways to use audience data to your advantage
Emarketeers' Advanced Google Ads course is aimed at more experienced Google Ads practitioners who want to enhance their knowledge beyond the basics. It is suitable for either agencies or clients.
Delegates are asked to bring a laptop, with access to Microsoft Excel, Google Ads, Google Analytics and optionally, Micorosoft Ads - if they have an account - to complete some of the hands-on portions of the course.
The Advanced Google Ads training course will be led by Arianne Donoghue.
Arianne has nearly 15 years' experience working in the search industry. Awarded UK Search Personality of the Year 2019 and voted one of PPC Hero's Top 50 Influencers, she now runs her own independent consultancy.
She's a passionate advocate for all things inclusion and accessibility, and a regular at industry events
What people say
Really knowledgeable course tutor with years of experience, provided some really useful insights. Very helpful to have someone who knows how to play the game with Google!
Get Living London
The course covered a lot of ground, and the content was delivered in a clear and well-paced manner. Although I already had a working knowledge of AdWords, this course introduced me to aspects and ways of working that I had not previously considered. I highly recommend it.
The best course I have ever attended, worth every single penny. When I was looking for a course, I have checked all available offers, but this particular one was offering the best agenda. The course turned out to be exactly what I have expected and more - truly advanced and focused on the real business examples and practices. Thank you!
Really useful course for anyone looking to step up their work with AdWords.
This is my third course with Emarketeers and they just keep getting better! The course leader was excellent, very friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend.
The course was a great way to make sure my knowledge is up to date. The delivery was well spaced out and I particularly appreciated finding out about N-Grams and the script that will save me from trawling through search query reports!
The Media People
The course covered everything I expected it to, the learning materials were clear and the course leader was an excellent trainer. I would definitely take further courses with her and refer friends.
I struggled for ages to find advanced PPC training that wasn't going to cover topics I was already well familiar with. I had lots of faith in this course and it was worth every penny.
Excellent presenter - full of energy and experience - very thorough.
The advanced adwords course was perfectly paced and full of valuable information. The learning environment was focused, allowing us to apply what we were being taught in real time to our adwords accounts.
All Seasons Hire