Social Media Advertising Training Course
Learn how to manage, measure and optimise advertising on social channels
Social media platforms have created many new forms of advertising: from Facebook to Twitter and YouTube to LinkedIn. There are many complex options, and specific rules to follow to get results.
The Emarketeers Social Media Advertising course takes a hands-on, practical approach, explaining the available platforms and evaluating the paid advertising options for your organisation.
This one day intensive course will illustrate the different elements of the social media advertising toolkit, enabling you to return to the office with the knowledge and skills needed to launch your social advertising campaign.
Understand the platforms and advertising opportunities
- Why social media advertising is used and what it can achieve
- Evaluate the choices, benefits and challenges across the major social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Decide if the niche platforms are right for your business including SlideShare, Instagram and Pinterest plus others
- Understand best practice and what works by reviewing case studies
Learn about available ad formats
- Differences between promoted posts, tweets, lead generation cards, pins, images and other ads
- A/B testing and other options
- Content guidelines; ad sizes and image standards
- How to write for social advertising
Choosing relevant targeting and audience options
- Building custom and lookalike audiences and applicable channels
- Demographic factors: age, gender, location, role and more...
- Targeting behaviours and interests
Managing and measuring social media advertising
- Setting budgets and KPIs: how to define success
- Bidding options from CPC, CPM and Cost Per Action; what’s allowed and where
- Managing campaigns and monitoring the results
- Calculating ROI using web analytics and conversion tracking
How Social Advertising fits into your wider strategy
- Ensuring consistency with your creative, and brand tone of voice
- Monitoring the competition
- Integrating paid and non-paid for social activity
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand which social media platforms are right for your organisation
- Understand the key components for a social advertising brief
- Discover the different types of advertising options available
- Write best practice content for social ads
- Target the most relevant audience for different ads
- Comprehend how to buy and manage social ads
- Define and measure your social advertising KPI’s
- Integrate social media advertising across all channels
- Launch your social media advertising campaign
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
The Social Media Advertising training course is aimed at marketers, social media professionals, digital strategists or business owners who are looking to run more effective social media ad campaigns.
Delegates are asked to bring a WiFi enabled laptop for exercises.
Annmarie Hanlon is a digital, content and strategic marketing specialist and trainer with over 20 years experience, focusing in particular on digital marketing and social media.
She is a keynote speaker on Digital Marketing for the Institute of Directors, a Digital Marketing tutor for Oxford College of Marketing and guest lecturer for University of Derby.
Read more about Annmarie Hanlon »
Annmarie was fantastic! She just gets it! Her knowledge levels are excellent. I would attend any course she puts on.
The Social Media Advertising course was detailed and relevant. The course leader was extremely experienced in the industry and was able to give us real insight, and up-to-date best practice.
An extremely useful course that gives a full overview of the standard media options, as well as rapidly implementable useful tips for optimisation, and pitfalls to avoid.
Sequel AG - Gc Watches
This course was brilliant in every way, and expertly led by Annmarie. Jam-packed with easy to digest information that was both interesting and informative.
Really good course which has given me a real insight to how beneficial social media can be to companies and charities.
AXA PPP healthcare