SEO Content & Copywriting Training Course
Optimise your SEO content planning, writing & marketing
|Course date||Location||Price *|
||£460.00 (7% off)||Book Now|
Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 4.30pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
With Google constantly changing the goal posts with its algorithm updates, creating quality, rich and topical content has never been so important. Websites and blogs that don't respect the latest search engine updates are more likely to drop in search rank, which can significantly affect visitor volume and bottom line.
If you're a copywriter, copy editor, blogger or a marketer responsible for writing web content, deploying the latest SEO techniques will give you a competitive advantage by improving your search rank and performance.
This engaging and interactive training course will reveal the latest trends, research and tools empowering attendees to adopt the latest SEO content and copywriting strategies and measure their positive impact.
The 'Modern' SEO Landscape
- Google's recent algorithm updates and their impact on SEO content planning
- How to factor 'RankBrain' into your content planning
- How and why UX signals are impacting SEO performance
Content Planning & Strategy
- Using tools to carry out effective keyword research
- Exploding the myth around how people really search
- Tools and techniques to review your competitive landscape
- Writing competitively: finding the low hanging fruit
- Novices vs experts: planning content around different personas
- Measuring and leveraging your best performing content
Optimising On-Page Content
- Exploring Google's latest quality raters' guidelines
- How user experience is impacting SEO and what to do about it
- Optimising website metadata to improve search and social performance
- Page length factors in SEO
- Tools to measure and improve readability
- Tools and browser extensions to easily run on-page SEO audits
Dealing With Duplicate Or Plagiarised Content
- Monitoring and addressing duplicate content issues
- Tools to discover plagiarised content
- Techniques for protecting copy content
SEO & Content Marketing
- How the content marketing revolution is impacting SEO
- Proven B2B and B2C content marketing strategies
- Content marketing strategies for PR pros, bloggers and marketers
The Semantic Web & Beyond...
- Migrating from keyword to semantic and entity search
- Google Knowledge Graph and Hummingbird: their impact on content creation
- The future: planning content for semantic search
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Deploy the latest SEO content planning and copywriting techniques
- Use online tools to carry out keyphrase research
- Write competitively in your sector
- Deploy on-page optimisation writing techniques to improve search rank
- Write effective metadata to improve search engine click through rates
- Apply best practice content marketing techniques
- Improve your CMS, blog or website architecture
- Monitor duplicate or plagiarised content
- Plan for future developments in semantic and entity search
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a soft copy of course materials and four weeks post course support online.
This course typically attracts copywriters, journalists, PR professionals, bloggers, content editors and marketing managers. Prior knowledge of SEO or writing for the web is not essential.
This course will be led by Jonathan Saipe, founder of Emarketeers. Jonathan has been involved in search marketing since the late 90's. He worked at Publicis, the global advertising agency as Internet Development Director, launching many digital marketing campaigns for blue chip clients. He later went on to co-found FIFO Digital Media, a boutique web design and development agency.
Jonathan's SEO copywriting experience runs very deep, having worked with a large range of B2B and B2C clients assisting them with their search and content strategies.
See more details about Jonathan Saipe »
As an all-round marketing manager who works with a web team, I found this course hugely useful, to work out what could be done and what questions I should be asking of the web team, as well as what I need to keep in mind when writing text for the web.
As always a wonderful course from Emarketeers - professional and informed with the latest updates in this changing universe, with useful concrete suggestions for immediate improvement, actionable as soon as one leaves the course. Thank you.
Before this course I knew nothing about SEO, however now I would say I have a very good understanding and enough knowledge to be able to apply to my job.
Great course for writing content with SEO in mind. Really improved my knowledge of SEO and has given me loads of things to action in order to improve our online visibility.
This course was highly informative and engaging. It covered a wide range of subjects and tools in a way that was easy to understand and also offered the opportunity to put certain tools and strategies into practice. I learnt so much on this course and found it to be extremely relevant to my line of work. I highly recommend it!
University of Surrey
This was a great course - full of great advice, techniques and best practice to build and maintain good SEO and copy. The trainer was incredibly knowledgeable and ran the course at a pace everyone was comfortable with. Great for someone with a good grasp of SEO, wanting to take it one step further - definitely one of the best courses I've attended.
Capita Translation and Interpreting
The trainer was great and the food is amazing! Would recommend.
Tudor Reilly Health
I have received SEO training before but this course was by far the best I have ever attended. The trainer was a great presenter and hugely knowledgeable. Despite the vast amount of content we covered in just a few hrs, it left me wanting to find out more. 5 stars!
Cranfield School of Management
Excellent one day course packed with practical examples covering a wide variety of subjects and tools. Extremely knowledgeable trainer who applied many of the concepts back to our own companies.
SEO was a complete mystery and I struggled to see how it fitted with my role. This course turned on a light bulb for me - now I can grasp how using different words and phrases in my news releases can have a big difference on our search results.
Blackpool and The Fylde College