SEO Content & Copywriting Training Course
Optimise your SEO content planning, writing & marketing
|Course date||Location||Price *|
||£395.00 (20% off)||Book Now|
Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 4.30pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
With Google constantly changing the goal posts with its algorithm updates, creating quality, rich and topical content has never been so important. Websites and blogs that don't respect the latest search engine updates are more likely to drop in search rank, which can significantly affect visitor volume and bottom line.
If you're a copywriter, copy editor, blogger or a marketer responsible for writing web content, deploying the latest SEO techniques will give you a competitive advantage by improving your search rank and performance.
This engaging and interactive training course will reveal the latest trends, research and tools empowering attendees to adopt the latest SEO content and copywriting strategies and measure their positive impact.
Content Planning & Strategy
- Using tools to carry out effective keyword research
- Exploding the myth around how people really search
- Tools and techniques to review your competitive landscape
- Writing competitively: finding the low hanging fruit
- Novices vs experts: planning content around different personas
- Measuring and leveraging your best performing content
Optimising On-Page Content
- Exploring Google's latest quality guidelines
- How user experience is impacting SEO and what to do about it
- Optimising website metadata to improve search and social performance
- Page length factors in SEO
- Tools to measure and improve readability
Dealing With Duplicate Or Plagiarised Content
- Monitoring and addressing duplicate content issues
- Tools to discover plagiarised content
- Techniques for protecting copy content
SEO & Content Marketing
- How the content marketing revolution is impacting SEO
- Proven B2B and B2C content marketing strategies
- Content marketing strategies for PR pros, bloggers and marketers
The Semantic Web & Beyond...
- Migrating from keyword to semantic and entity search
- Google Knowledge Graph and Hummingbird: their impact on content creation
- The future: planning content for semantic search
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Deploy the latest SEO content planning and copywriting techniques
- Use online tools to carry out keyphrase research
- Write competitively in your sector
- Deploy on-page optimisation writing techniques to improve search rank
- Write effective metadata to improve search engine click through rates
- Apply best practice content marketing techniques
- Improve your CMS, blog or website architecture
- Monitor duplicate or plagiarised content
- Plan for future developments in semantic and entity search
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a soft copy of course materials and four weeks post course support online.
This course typically attracts copywriters, journalists, PR professionals, bloggers, content editors and marketing managers. Prior knowledge of SEO or writing for the web is not essential.
This course will be led by Jonathan Saipe, founder of Emarketeers. Jonathan has been involved in search marketing since the late 90's. He worked at Publicis, the global advertising agency as Internet Development Director, launching many digital marketing campaigns for blue chip clients. He later went on to co-found FIFO Digital Media, a boutique web design and development agency, which is now in its 11th year.
Jonathan's SEO copywriting experience runs very deep, having worked with a large range of B2B and B2C clients assisting them with their search and content strategies.
See more details about Jonathan Saipe »
A great course to pick up foundation skills on writing content for SEO.
Great insight into the ever changing world of SEO content strategy. Will implement this going forward!
The training provided by Emarketeers is one of the best one day training courses I have attended. There was an excellent depth of content covered and I came away feeling I had really picked up a lot in just one day.
University of Huddersfield
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and learnt a bucket load of tips that I'm already using. I now need a bigger bucket, great!
No hesitation in recommending this SEO copywriting course. Informed and professional guide to the subject, delivered by a friendly and approachable course leader.
An excellent learning experience, professionally presented in a clear, friendly and well thought manner.
The SEO Copywriting course was the most useful and interesting course I've attended for a very long time. It went beyond the theory and taught practical copywritiing skills, tools and tips to enhance SEO which I can immediately put into practice back at work - which is exactly what I needed to learn. Thank you!
The SEO Content and Copywriting course was really insightful and gave a thorough background in optimising for SEO. Jonathan was very helpful, answering everyone's questions and making sure we all understood the course content. I'd recommend this course to anyone who wants to improve their understanding of SEO.
Rock Kitchen Harris
A very thorough course that teaches you more than the basics. Unlike other courses, I left with practical techniques and tips that I can immediately use in the creation of copy for our new website.
The trainer pitched the course just right for our group. SEO moves on all the time, so the update was both interesting and important to our roles, plus the tools and tips were very helpful.
Stagecoach North East