Advanced SEO Training Course
Take your SEO campaigns to the next level
|Course date||Location||Price *|
|Clerkenwell, London||£460.00 (7% off)||Book Now|
Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
Over the last 2 years, the SEO industry has been through tumultuous change, with brands and agencies continually seeking out new strategies to improve organic search performance.
With the vast majority of brands at the mercy of Google's algorithm updates, uncovering new SEO tactics that are proven to yield positive results is becoming increasingly difficult.
This advanced SEO training course will instil you with new strategies and tactics, both on and off-page, enabling you to react to Google's updates, raise the bar against your competitors and plan your 2014 SEO campaigns with confidence.
This course is the perfect next step to our current SEO training course.
Setting the Scene: 2014 and Beyond
- Algorithms and updates: Penguin, Panda and Hummingbird
- Semantic and entity search (from keywords towards ‘user intent’)
- The Google Knowledge graph (people, places and things)
- A discussion around the latest tools, techniques and technologies
Campaign Planning & Measurement
- Analytics in the age of encrypted (not provided) search
- Getting the most from Google Webmaster Tools
- Advanced keyword research (to get ahead of algorithm trends)
- Revenue potential modelling
- Taxonomies, keyword mapping and audience targeting
- Deploying keywords across channels and platforms
- Building a business case for mobile SEO
- Mobile websites versus responsive design
- Controlling Googlebot mobile (and avoiding issues)
- Responsive web design best practices
- Mobile SEO analytics
- Local website optimisation (keywords and content)
- Google+ Local best practices
- Off-page local SEO strategies
Advanced On-page Optimisation
- Semantic tagging to improve SERPs performance
- Technical SEO (site speed, indexing and search engine integration)
- Checklist for common technical SEO issues
- Implementing authorship and publisher tagging
- International and multi-lingual best practices
- On-page Google penalties and how to overcome them
- Link building as part of an authentic SEO strategy
- Editorial policies for link building in the age of Penguin
- Penalties and recovery processes
- Content marketing strategies
- Best practice for video SEO
- Risk and opportunity: forums, blogs, mainstream media, online PR and trade press
- Affiliate marketing and traffic volume optimisation (avoiding cannibalisation)
- Advance web analytics to monitor SEO conversion of on- and off- page activity
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- Plan future integrated SEO campaigns based on the latest search opportunities
- Carry out advanced keyword research based on revenue modelling
- Develop a keyword model using audience targeting
- Roll-out best practice mobile, video and local SEO campaigns
- Implement semantic tagging for better SERPs performance
- Comprehensively audit websites for best practice technical SEO
- Plan multilingual and global SEO activity
- Plan and roll-out best practice link earning strategies
- Successfully recover from link penalties and plan next steps
- Use Google Analytics for best practice SEO measurement and experimentation
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
This course is aimed at client or agency-side digital marketers or SEO practitioners with previous experience of running or managing SEO activity. This advanced course is the next step up from our "standard" SEO course.
Delegates are asked to bring along a WiFi enabled laptop for exercises.
The advanced SEO training course will be led by industry veteran Jonathan Fink.
Jonathan has been at the forefront of SEO best practice for 13 years. Working agency and client-side, he is highly adept at leveraging the latest SEO tools, platforms and revenue modelling methodologies to support SEO within medium and large businesses.
He has provided SEO campaigns, audits and training for clients including: Oxford University, Motorola Mobility, Waitrose, Snow & Rock, Forest Holidays, Air Radio and Kiddicare among many others.
Read more about Jonathan Fink »