SEO Foundation Training Course
Learn the latest SEO strategies and tactics to boost your search performance
|Course date||Location||Price *|
||£395.00 (20% off)||Book Now|
Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
SEO is widely recognised as a fundamental part of any digital marketer's arsenal, yet it still remains elusive and misunderstood, and has undergone tumultous changes in recent years.
Emarketeers' industry recognised SEO foundation training course demystifies the jargon associated with SEO, helping marketers, designers or developers, create successful SEO campaigns that will compliment other online marketing activity.
The day is packed full of useful strategies, case studies, recommended tools and the very latest research and best practices. It aims to empower attendees to either run their own SEO campaigns, or to better manage their SEO teams or agency.
This session is very interactive and will give attendees a chance to ask questions about their own SEO campaigns. Join over 2000 brands that have attended this course!
Search Marketing Landscape
- Overview of the search marketing landscape
- The latest Google algorithm updates and their effect on search campaigns
- The key points from Google's latest Search Quality Ratings guidelines
SEO Campaign Planning
- Setting and measuring SEO goals and objectives
- Keyword research and planning: outsmarting your competitors
- Using research tools to influence your site structure
- How the psychology of user search behaviour impacts on website design
- Competitor benchmarking - techniques and tools
Technical SEO factors
- Understanding how search engines crawl websites
- Creating and submitting web, image and video sitemaps
- Technical factors that will influence your search engine inclusion
- Techniques to deal with duplicate or similar content
- Dealing with migrating or relaunching websites
- How to improve local search performance
- How to optimise site metadata to improve search performance
- Deploying structured data to improve search visibility
- Using the Open Graph and Twitter Cards to improve social visibility
- Using Google's Search Console to identify errors
- Techniques to optmise on page copy and content
- Managing web design: examples of how web design can impact SEO
- Using free and paid-for tools to run SEO audits
Link Building & Content Marketing
- A masterclass in link building science
- Earned media and ethical link building techniques
- Content marketing strategies in a post Google Penguin age
- Social Media and its relationship with link building
- Link building and outreach tools
Running SEO Campaigns
- Different structured approaches to running SEO campaigns
The Future of Search
- Future SEO trends to consider
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- Optimise your website search rank and performance
- Use online tools to carry out keyphrase and market research
- Perform competitor benchmarking using tools and advanced search commands
- Implement best practices relating to search engine inclusion and exclusion
- Implement best practice SEO web design, content planning and site architecture
- Create a comprehensive brief or checklist for your SEO agency or web design team/agency
- Use tools to run a comprehensive SEO audit
- Select the best approaches to running your SEO campaigns
- Carry out effective link building and off-page optimisation
- Choose between outsourcing your SEO versus keeping it in-house
All attendees receive training certification, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
The SEO Foundation course attracts delegates from a variety of backgrounds including marketing, IT, design and content delivery. The course is suitable for both clients and agencies.
This course requires delegates to bring a WiFi enabled laptop for exercises.
The SEO training course in London and Manchester is led by Jonathan Saipe, founder of Emarketeers. Jonathan has been involved in search marketing since the late 90's. He worked at Publicis, the global advertising agency as Digital Development Director, launching many digital marketing campaigns for blue chip clients. He is a well-known speaker, blogger and commentator in the field of SEO and search marketing.
Read more about Jonathan Saipe »
Great course, extremely well delivered. Jonathan was patient and attentive and understood what each individual wanted to gain from his knowledge.
The SEO Foundation course is perfect for anyone who has tried to teach themselves but has got lost in the terminology. The course breaks the subject down into manageable and understandable sections, which not only help you to understand, but also inspire you to want to put the skills into practice.
The SEO course was very engaging; a subject that I was worried I would never understand was made easy, and broken down into manageable bite-size chunks. Definitely recommend.
Crazy Cow Events
Thoroughly enjoyed the SEO Foundation course, great atmosphere, great venue and Jonathan was very thorough and professional throughout. Highly recommend to anyone.
Good course made enjoyable by a good trainer. It will probably pay back the business many times over.
Definitely recommend Emarketeers to anyone who's thinking of gaining that extra knowledge about all things internet and digital. They are amazing at what they do and they're super nice too!
Brilliant course. Expanded my knowledge of SEO and made me realise the importance of having an SEO strategy in place!
This is a fantastic course, put together and presented brilliantly. You'll have plenty to do at work the next day after you've found out what you've been missing!
A very good in depth look at SEO foundation. Would recommend to anyone looking to gain an understanding of SEO.
A fantastic course, incredibly interesting and easy to understand. Would thoroughly recommend!