SEO Fast Track Training Course
Learn the latest SEO strategies and tactics to boost your search performance
|Course date||Location||Price *|
||£395.00 (20% off)||Book Now|
||£395.00 (20% off)||Book Now|
Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
SEO is widely recognised as a fundamental part of any digital marketer's arsenal, yet it still remains elusive and misunderstood, and has undergone tumultous changes in recent years.
Emarketeers' industry recognised SEO Fast Track training course demystifies the jargon associated with SEO, helping marketers, designers or developers, create successful SEO campaigns that will compliment other online marketing activity.
The day is packed full of useful tactics, case studies, recommended tools and the very latest research and best practices. It aims to empower attendees to either run their own SEO campaigns, or to better manage their SEO teams or agency.
This session is very interactive and will give attendees a chance to ask questions about their own SEO campaigns. Join over 2000 brands that have attended this course!
Search Marketing Landscape
- A review of the latest Google algorithm updates and their effect on search campaigns
- The key points from Google's latest Search Quality Ratings guidelines
- Future-gazing at Google - recent and future trends
SEO Campaign Planning
- Setting and measuring SEO goals and objectives
- Keyword research and planning: outsmarting your competitors
- How Google Hummingbird and RankBrain are impacting SEO content planning
- How the psychology of user search behaviour impacts search
- Competitor benchmarking - techniques and tools
Technical SEO factors
- Understanding how search engines crawl websites
- Creating and submitting web, image and video sitemaps
- Technical factors that will influence your search engine inclusion
- Techniques to deal with duplicate or similar content
- Dealing with migrating or relaunching websites
- How to improve local search performance
- How to optimise site metadata to improve search performance
- Deploying structured data to improve search visibility
- Using Google's Search Console to identify errors
- Techniques to optimise on page copy and content
- Web design factors that can negatively impact SEO
- Using free and paid-for tools to run SEO audits
Link Building & Content Marketing
- A masterclass in link building science
- Earned media and ethical link building techniques
- Content marketing strategies in a post Google Penguin age
- Social Media and its relationship with link building
- Link building and outreach tools
Running SEO Campaigns
- Different structured approaches to running SEO campaigns
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- Optimise your website search rank and performance
- Use online tools to carry out keyphrase and market research
- Perform competitor benchmarking using tools and advanced search commands
- Implement best practices relating to search engine inclusion and exclusion
- Implement best practice SEO web design, content planning and site architecture
- Create a comprehensive brief or checklist for your SEO agency or web design team/agency
- Use tools to run a comprehensive SEO audit
- Select the best approaches to running your SEO campaigns
- Carry out effective link building and off-page optimisation
- Choose between outsourcing your SEO versus keeping it in-house
All attendees receive training certification, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
The SEO Fast Track course attracts delegates from a variety of backgrounds including marketing, IT, design and content delivery. The course is suitable for both clients and agencies.
This course requires delegates to bring a WiFi enabled laptop for exercises.
The SEO training course in London and Manchester is led by Jonathan Saipe, founder of Emarketeers. Jonathan has been involved in search marketing since the late 90's. He worked at Publicis, the global advertising agency as Digital Development Director, launching many digital marketing campaigns for blue chip clients. He is a well-known speaker, blogger and commentator in the field of SEO and search marketing.
Read more about Jonathan Saipe »
SEO Fast Track is a great course to attend to get you up to speed and provide you with the confidence to get started. Excellent mix of practical and theory.
Association for Consultancy and Engineering
Informative, interesting and invaluable. Highly recommended - I have no doubt that the learnings from this course will reap great benefits for Praetura Asset Finance.
Praetura Asset Finance
One of the best training courses I have ever been on! Hugely engaging and informative. Would recommend to everyone! Thank you, and keep doing what you're doing!
Energize Recruitment Solutions
Although I knew the basics of SEO, this course helped me understand in detail SEO, so that I can plan more thoroughly my marketing plan and build on my existing knowledge, to carry out more effectively my tasks as a marketing manager.
Discover the World
A very comprehensive programme including technical aspects of SEO which are usually skipped in other SEO courses.
European Medicines Agency
The course was very insightful, providing lots of relevant information which can be taken away and applied immediately. The venue was excellent too!
I would really recommend this course to anybody interested in learning about SEO, how it works and how to improve your website. It gives a great overview of all aspects of SEO, which so many pieces of useful information, also came away with many recommendations for further reading and resources to look at.
Pretty You London
The fast track SEO course was really helpful! It delivered information without being overwhelming and it really shows the importance of SEO while being incredibly interesting. I'd definitely recommend!
I highly recommend the Emarketeers' SEO Fast track course. The course has given me the base knowledge and the confidence to approach my company's SEO strategy. Everyone has been so friendly and supportive too. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Big Cloud Recruitment
Regardless of how good you think your SEO knowledge is, attend this course. You won't regret it. Jonathan is an excellent host and presenter.