SEO Foundation Training Course
Learn the latest SEO strategies to propel your search performance
|Course date||Location||Price *|
||£395.00 (20% off)||Book Now|
||£395.00 (20% off)||Book Now|
Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
SEO is widely recognised as a fundamental part of any digital marketer's arsenal, yet it still remains elusive and misunderstood by many marketers who still follow older redundant SEO techniques.
Emarketeers' industry recognised SEO foundation training course demystifies the jargon associated with search engine optimisation helping marketers, designers or developers create successful SEO campaigns that will compliment other online marketing activity.
The day is packed full of useful strategies, case studies, recommended tools and the very latest research on best practices. It aims to empower attendees to either run their own SEO campaigns or to better manage their SEO agency relationships.
This session is very interactive and will give attendees a chance to ask questions about their own SEO campaigns.
Search Marketing Landscape
- Overview of the search marketing landscape
- The latest Google algorithm updates and their effect on search campaigns
- A review of the risks when running SEO campaigns
SEO Campaign Planning
- Setting and measuring SEO goals and objectives
- Keyword research and planning: outsmarting your competitors
- Using research tools to influence your site structure
- How the psychology of user search behaviour impacts on website design
- Competitor benchmarking - techniques and tools
Technical SEO factors
- Understanding how search engines crawl websites
- Creating and submitting web, image and video sitemaps
- Technical factors that will influence your search engine inclusion
- Techniques to deal with duplicate or similar content
- Dealing with migrating or relaunching websites
- How to improve local search performance
- How to optimise site metadata to improve search CTR
- Deploying structured data to improve search visibility
- Using the Open Graph and Twitter Cards to improve social visibility
- Using Google Webmaster Tools to improve user engagement
- Techniques to optmise on page copy and content
- Managing your web designers: 5 case studies of poor web design
- Using free and paid-for tools to run SEO audits
Link building & Content Marketing
- A masterclass in link building science
- Earned media and ethical link building techniques
- Content marketing strategies in a post Google Penguin age
- Social Media and its relationship with link building
- Optimising your website architecture for link building
Running SEO Campaigns
- Different structured approaches to running SEO campaigns
The Future of Search
- Future SEO trends to consider
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- Optimise your website search rank and performance
- Use online tools to carry out keyphrase and market research
- Perform competitor benchmarking using tools and advanced search commands
- Implement best practices relating to search engine inclusion and exclusion
- Implement best practice SEO web design, copywriting and site architecture
- Create a comprehensive brief or checklist for your SEO agency or web design agency
- Select the best approaches to running your SEO campaigns
- Carry out effective link building and off-page optimisation
- Choose between outsourcing your SEO versus keeping it in-house
All attendees receive training certification, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
The SEO Foundation course attracts delegates from a variety of backgrounds including marketing, IT, design and content delivery. The course is suitable for both clients and agencies.
This course requires delegates to bring a WiFi enabled laptop for exercises.
The SEO training course in London and Manchester will be led by Jonathan Saipe, founder of Emarketeers. Jonathan has been involved in search marketing since the late 90's. He worked at Publicis, the global advertising agency as Internet Development Director, launching many digital marketing campaigns for blue chip clients. He is a well-known speaker, blogger and commentator in the field of SEO and search marketing.
Read more about Jonathan Saipe »
A very good in depth look at SEO foundation. Would recommend to anyone looking to gain an understanding of SEO.
A fantastic course, incredibly interesting and easy to understand. Would thoroughly recommend!
The SEO foundation course is a fantastic way to get to grips with SEO. It enables you to easily implement an effective strategy for your company website and content marketing. The information provided before and after course care is excellent, and Jonathan is an extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic trainer, happy to answer questions along the way. You will know you've been learning something by the end of the day, brain fry!
I have learned a lot from this one-day course. Jonathan is brilliant! He has helped me understand how to devise SEO strategies to optimise our website search rank and performance and at the same time outsmarting our competitors. Online tools recommended by Jonathan were very useful in monitoring and measuring SEO campaigns. I left the course with clearer ideas on how to improve our SEO performance and I can't wait to put it to test.
Mander Portman Woodward
A brilliantly presented course that gave a great outline and introduction to SEO. I came away with lots of useful knowledge and excellent handout notes.
Farrow & Ball
A well constructed and delivered course. I have worked in and around web sites for over 10 years and thought I knew it! My eyes have been opened to a whole new world.
A must-go-to course for any SEO newbies contemplating tackling this area. The course gives you a clear insight into SEO and practical ideas into tackling your own.
Thanks to Jonathan for being so friendly, knowledgeable and patient. I walked away re-energised and knowing 'I CAN do this!' and I can't wait to start.
The SEO Foundation course was exactly what I'd hoped for – informative, fast-paced and hugely enjoyable.
TUI Travel Plc
An excellent course if you want to understand how SEM works, how to approach it and make it work for your business!
Great SEO course. I would strongly recommend it. Great trainer, great materials, great tips!