Google AdWords Foundation Training Course
Learn how to manage and optimise profitable AdWords campaigns
Google AdWords plays a critical role in thousands of online marketing campaigns, yet many campaigns are run at a loss, with marketers missing out on opportunities to vastly improve their return on investment.
Emarketeers' Google AdWords Foundation training course gives delegates insight into the latest PPC marketing strategies, and critically provides a wealth of techniques and tips to optimise AdWords campaigns, making them more likely to meet their objectives.
The course will also demysty the jargon helping marketers better run their own campaigns or manage their PPC agency.
This training course is very interactive with practical demonstrations of the AdWords interface throughout the day. During the course, delegates are welcome to offer their own campaigns to use as a live "PPC clinic".
Overview Of The Search Marketing Landscape
- A review of the latest search marketing trends
- A look at the latest pay-per-click advertising options
- Comparing AdWords with Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter advertising
- Choosing between SEO and PPC
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing Strategy
- Setting goals and KPI's
- Using analytics to measure performance
- Keyword research: demystifying how people really search
- Measuring seasonal and regional search habits
Setting Up AdWords Campaigns
- Optimising AdWords campaign structure
- Strategies to increase campaign targeting
- Using AdWords extensions to improve campaign performance
- Techniques to assign campaigns budgets
- Setting keyword bids to meet marketing objectives
- Choosing between the search and display network
Optmising Google AdWords Campaigns
- Essential ways to improve Google Quality Score
- Optimising PPC campaigns with keyword matching
- Improving performance with listing position
- Ad copywriting best practices
- Monetising your conversion rates with AdWords conversion tracking
Making Improvements With AdWords Reporting
- Dealing with the deluge of data: what should I be regularly looking at?
- Understanding real search terms that trigger your ads
- Reporting on competitor information
- How to find missed opportunities
- Understanding conversion tracking: am I making a profit?
Landing Page Strategy
- Optimising landing pages to improve performance
- Tools and methods of testing of landing pages
- Live audit of delegates' adwords campaigns (optional)
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- Create and optimise Google AdWords campaigns
- Use the AdWords interface to manage or create campaigns
- Better structure and target your AdWords campaigns
- Carry out keyword research to develop a target keyword list
- Use keyword matching to optimise performance
- Confidently set budgets and keywords bids
- Assess your cost-per-acquisition and model value generated from PPC
- Adopt best practice copywriting guidelines when creating ads
- Optimise your landing pages and carry out testing
- Measure campaign performance using web analyics
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
This training course is aimed at people who are just starting off in AdWords or who have up to one year's experience running Google AdWords campaigns. More experienced AdWords users may find our Advanced Google AdWords course more relevant.
The course typically attracts marketing or business development professionals looking to run AdWords campaigns themselves or to better manage suppliers running their campaigns.
Delegates are asked to bring a WiFi enabled laptop for exercises during the course.
The Google AdWords Foundation course is led by Jonathan Saipe, founder of Emarketeers. Jonathan has been involved in search marketing since the late 90's. He worked at Publicis, the global advertising agency as Internet Development Director, launching many digital marketing campaigns for blue chip clients. He later went on to co-found FIFO Digital Media, a boutique digital marketing agency.
See more details about Jonathan Saipe »
Excellent course - great for anybody looking to get to grips with Google AdWords - I feel much more confident setting and running campaigns now.
I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is an AdWords novice. The course detailed all of the features and functionality of AdWords in a practical and interesting way.
Esquires Coffee Houses
Thank you so much for a really helpful course. I was a complete novice in AdWords but I now feel motivated and prepared to take on AdWords management for our company.
I would highly recommend the Google AdWords Foundation Course. Jonathan was a fantastic course leader - hugely knowledgeable and seemed to know exactly what each attendee expected to gain from the course.
Dynamic Cassette International
Excellent course! Perfect for all users of Google AdWords who wish to gain further knowledge to aid your business whether large or small. Guaranteed to leave the course with far more knowledge of AdWords.
The AdWords Foundation course was extremely useful in getting started on the subject. Highly recommended!
Mack Brooks Exhibitions
I was very pleased with the overall delivery of the course, and Jonathan was a fantastic tutor. I would highly recommend to anyone with a basic knowledge of AdWords.
One of the best courses I have been on so far. Theory mixed with loads of practice on our own AdWords account made me fully understand the subject and was relevant to what I needed. Amazing lecturing skills, made 7 hours seem like half an hour. Highly recommended, well-spent money.
As a current non-user of AdWords, this course was brilliant for me. The small group meant I could get a real 1 to 1 understanding.
Kingfisher Beer Europe
Very good crash course for Google AdWords for absolute beginners, as well as those who've already tried to do a little bit of Google advertising themselves.