Twitter Advertising Training Course
Optimise your Twitter ads performance
Course Details & Enrolment
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.||Enquire Now|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 3.00pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification|
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand where Twitter fits into your existing marketing and comms
- Understand the full scope of Twitter's advertising tools
- Choose the right Twitter ads objective to meet your campaign goals
- Set up, manage and optimise Twitter ad campaigns
- Confidently target or retarget the right audience to maximise your performance
- Implement tracking in order to confidently benchmark and measure success
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
With over 500 million tweets sent each day, for many businesses and organisations Twitter is a critical business tool. It is most-commonly used for brand awareness, content marketing, customer servicing, customer engagement and lead generation.
But what things do you need to consider, to use Twitter effectively? And how do you use Twitter's ad platform to maximise visibility, conversations and outcomes?
This revealing course will mix theory with hands-on exercises and discussion, to get you quickly and confidently up-to-speed using Twitter's ad platform, in order to optimise your performance and meet your organisational goals.
Setting The Scene
- Latest Twitter trends and usage data: demographics, verticals, devices, locations, politics and more!
- How Twitter has become a mass-market medium
- Understand the potential uses of Twitter for your organisation
Planning Your Twitter Marketing & Advertising
- Ascertain where Twitter fits into your marketing and communications strategy
- Twitter’s role in content marketing, brand advocacy, thought leadership, lead generation and sales
- How different organisations (large and small) use Twitter to achieve their goals
- Who got it right; who got it wrong?
Twitter Ads: Configuration, Optimisation & Measurement
- Setting up Twitter ads
- The Twitter auction: what it means and how it could affect you?
- A tour of the different Twitter ads campaign objectives
- How to structure your campaigns with ad groups
- Targeting opportunities: demographics, locations, technology, keywords, interests, follower-lookalikes and more
- Creative formats: images, videos, cards, polls and videos
- Measuring your campaign performance in Twitter
The Technical Stuff
- Setting up your website tag and conversion tracking
- Audience retargeting and using the Audience Manager
- Understanding UTM tracking to measure multi-channel performance in Google Analytics
Managing Twitter Ads Accounts
- Who should be managing your Twitter activity?
- Setting up multi-user logins
- The different levels of access explained
- Managing multiple Twitter ads accounts
The Twitter Advertising course typically attracts social media managers, marketing or brand managers, customer service managers or community managers from all verticals within the private or public sector.
No prior knowledge of using Twitter ads is required.
The Twitter Advertising course is led by Jonathan Saipe, who has over 20 years' experience delivering digital marketing campaigns to clients across all verticals in the private and public sector.
Jonathan is passionate about technology and innovation, and is a keen observer and commentator on how companies are evolving and transforming digitally. He is an enthusiastic social media experimenter and an avid Twitter user.
See more details on Jonathan Saipe »
What people say
Relaxed and friendly atmosphere where questions and discussion were welcomed throughout the day. Would recommend!
Kent County Council
The course was extremely well tailored to our needs and Matt is clearly very knowledgeable!
I would recommend this course for anyone that would like to extend their knowledge on Twitter within a business. It was a very useful course and many of the delegates learnt many new ideas, that we can use within our organisation.
The Twitter for Business course was the perfect introduction for our company into the often intimidating world of brand Twitter accounts! I now feel we have the tools and knowledge needed to grow our social presence and start to develop brand advocacy on Twitter. Thank you!
The Twitter for Business course was thorough, well-organised and inspiring. It has introduced me to some very valuable tools that will change the way I "tweet" for the better!
This course was brilliant for widening my knowledge in Twitter and giving me more confidence in using it the right way. Matt was fab and covered everything I needed, the venue, people and lunch was nice too!
The Felbridge Hotel and Spa
An informative and fun one-day course that unlocks the secrets to successful tweeting!
Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
The Twitter course was great for me as a complete beginner. The day after the course, I am now tweeting from two accounts!
Australian Trade Commission
I enjoyed this course and learnt more than I thought I would!