Social Selling Training Course
Leverage the power of social selling to boost sales
Course Details & Enrolment
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.||Enquire Now|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes digital copies of materials & certification|
After attending this course you will have a deeper understanding of:
- The business case for using social media channels to boost sales
- The key approaches to successful social selling
- The best platforms for your personal professional brand and prospect identification
- How to create an online profile that people will be pleased to discover
- Smart approaches to content publication online to strengthen your professional profile
- Techniques to engage your best prospects with tailored content
- Converting prospects to qualified leads
- Efficient hand-over and follow-up protocols so you don't "lose the sale"
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
Sales through social media channels has become a phenomenally effective way of identifying viable prospects, building and nurturing closer relationships, and ultimately, achieving commercial goals.
In nearly all industry sectors today, well over half of all revenue is directly influenced by connections and relationships developed through social platforms. Yet, many organisations have no formalised approach to social selling, nor do they provide enough support to sales and marketing teams who wish to unlock these fresh revenue opportunities.
This social selling training course will help you explore how sales with social media can boost your organisation’s sales results, and arm you with the knowledge needed to improve your approach to this essential discipline. We’ll take you through a simple four-stage process to build your social selling plan, giving you the fresh ideas and skills you need to implement improvements immediately after the workshop.
Your one-day interactive workshop will be hosted by Future of Marketing expert and former Microsoft marketer, Allister Frost, who will share the latest insights into what it takes to sell effectively through online channels and achieve the commercial results your company deserves.
The Power of Social Selling
- Looking at the business case for Social Selling and sales using social media
- Important questions to ask as you build the case for change
- Key platforms and apps for success
Building Your Personal Brand
- The essential features of successful online profiles
- How to build your professional profile and make it stand out
- Quick start guide to publishing powerful content online, to build your profile and attract new prospects
Finding and Connecting with the Right Prospects
- The right way to locate and connect with your top tier customers and hottest prospects
- Getting to know the customer better with time-efficient listening techniques
- The winning behaviours and habits of effective social sellers
Engaging Your Prospects with Insights
- Sorting the wheat from the chaff: how to identify your most valuable connections
- Listen first, talk later: developing your participation style
- Techniques for engaging your hottest prospects with brilliantly tailored content
Readying For The Sale: Building Trusted Relationships
- From trusted to trustworthy: how to share unique perspectives and trusted information online
- The importance of multichannel and real-world connections
- Efficient hand-off of qualified leads or moving to the sale
The Social Selling training course is aimed at sales and marketing professionals who are eager to more efficiently leverage online connections to achieve commercial goals.
It is an ideal programme for multiple attendees from the same organisation who can work together to develop their plan, but is equally suitable for solo attendees looking to explore this topic for their unique requirements.
Attendees do not require any prior knowledge of social selling but it will be helpful if you have an existing account with a professional social network such as LinkedIn.
The Social Selling course is delivered by Allister Frost. Allister is a Chartered Marketer with over twenty years’ of experience B2C and B2B marketing who was voted BOC Digital Marketing Personality of the Year.
He is Microsoft's former Head of Digital Marketing Strategy and a specialist in emerging online marketing techniques and behavioural economics.
Allister lectures at Middlesex University and is a respected industry thought leader speaking regularly at business conferences around the world.
Read more about Allister Frost »