Recruiting with Social Media Training Course
Supercharge your recruitment using social media channels
Course Details & Enrolment
|Live Online Course||£420.00 (15% off)||Book Now|
|Live Online Course||£420.00 (15% off)||Book Now|
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.||Enquire Now|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following this training course, you will undertstand how to:
- Optimise all of your social media profiles for recruitment and branding purposes
- Access active and passive candidates through targeted recruitment and branding activities
- Take strategic control of your employer brand reputation on social media
- Design, build and deliver a comprehensive social media recruitment strategy
- Create and manage a library of boolean search strings to help identify the best talent quickly
- Contact people wherever possible free of charge, without investing in premium products
- Build your own active candidate talent pools and create targeted passive candidate pipelines
- Use additional tools and technologies to minimise resource and maximise returns on your social media activities
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
The massive adoption of social media is having a fundamental effect on recruitment. People are looking for jobs in a different way and many smart businesses are embracing new digital recruitment tools and techniques to reduce costs and increase the quality of their recruiting techniques.
Emarketeers' social recruitment training course will give you an understanding of what shifts are happening in the digital recruitment space, which companies are leading the way, what the key tools are and how you can create and execute your own successful social recruiting strategy.
The course will be led by Stuart Jones, a highly-experienced recruitment specialist, facilitator and trainer.
Strategy, Networks & Profiles
- Where does social media fit in the recruitment channel mix?
- What does “success” look like?
- Identifying which channel is right for you -- LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram – and making these platforms work harder for you
- The 6-step Social Recruiting Framework
- Building your shop window: profile optimisation
Social Content & Branding Strategies
- Proactive Resourcing: understanding the ‘Pre-Application’ candidate journey
- Finding your workplace stories
- Candidate funnels and the AIDA model
- Scheduling tools and resources
- Examples from global corporations, large companies, SMEs and the public sector
Posting (Jobs) for Reach & Engagement
- The Shifting Social Media Landscape & Algorithms
- Post ‘optimisation’ checklist
- Text & Captions: tips on layout, length, hashtags & @mentions
- Images & Videos: best practices with sizing, creation, categories & quality
- The ‘Golden Hour’ of engagement: developing a launch strategy to boost reach
- Using alternative formats: Articles and Stories
Sourcing Passive Talent
- The search and approach skills for effective candidate sourcing
- Sourcing opportunities across different social media channels and networks
- Approach methods across the various networks
The social media recruitment course is ideal for anyone with responsibility for recruitment and employer branding within an organisation - in particular HR professionals. The course caters for all levels of experience and covers social recruiting activities on both a strategic and tactical level.
The Recruiting With Social Media training course is led by Stuart Jones.
With a recruitment career spanning over 20 years, Stuart now works as a strategic consultant and trainer to the UK in-house recruitment sector. Since 2011, he has delivered over 500 specialist workshops and coached over 2000 recruiters in the latest recruitment tools, techniques and strategies.
He is a recognised expert in the use of social media for recruitment and branding, and is a leading commentator on the delivery of "in-house recruitment transformation" within organisations.
See more details on Stuart Jones »
What people say
I wasn't sure what to expect going into this course, but was so impressed with the content and delivery! Everything we covered was relevant and will help us push our Social Media Recruitment strategy to the next level!
Very informative course, with some great ideas for implementing a solid strategy once back in the office.
A great course with a fantastic trainer - I didn't know what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised. The course was structured but personalised to each individual companies needs. Would highly recommend!
Home Instead Senior Care
Great course - would recommend it to others!
Our HR Dept
I can highly recommend Emarketeers having been on several courses. Their trainers are experts in their field, very engaging and the courses well structured. At no point was I bored - the courses are always informative and very interesting The venues are also fantastic!!
Very well presented and informative course which covered all aspects of social media - even the most up-to-date ones. Highly recommended!
I found the course really helpful, and appreciated that I came away with a realistic list of action points that I can actually implement, despite having limited resources and time.
Matt ran an inspirational training day on social media tailored to recruitment. For anyone looking to broaden their knowledge on this field, it is definitely a course worth taking. It brought home the importance of having social media within your strategy and the best ways to use it.
The trainer was incredibly knowledgeable on the subject of Social Media and recruitment, and provided an engaging and highly informative session.
This was an excellent insight into recruiting with Social Media. Very professionally delivered and tailored to suit the group by a very experienced and knowledgeable tutor. Wonderful venue - look forward to visiting again.