Social Media Marketing Strategy Training Course
Enabling better social media performance
Course Details & Enrolment
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.||Enquire Now|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification|
Following the Social Media Marketing training course, you will be able to:
- Create a social media marketing plan for your business or organisation
- Agree your campaign objectives, benchmark success and measure ROI
- Plan your social media campaigns using industry proven frameworks
- Integrate social media with your brand, sales and CRM goals
- Confidently use the appropriate channels to engage with your audiences
- Plan your content calendar around audience needs and drivers
- Learn from success and failure of other organisations’ social media campaigns
- Implement techniques and tools for measuring your social media success
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
Despite its huge penetration, running a successful social media campaign is becoming increasingly challenging, as channels constantly evolve, audiences are regularly deluged in messages and content, and measuring ROI continues to remain elusive.
Emarketeers' Social Media Marketing training course reveals the latest trends, audience behaviours, social media principles, case studies and tools, that will enable you to create successful social media campaigns, and integrate your activity into areas such as marketing, sales and customer service.
Attendees will finish the day armed with new strategies and tactics, enabling better social media performance for their business or organisation.
Need help choosing the right course? Compare our social media courses »
The Social Media Landscape
- A view of the current marketplace
- Latest trends and developments
- Current challenges and issues
- Understanding the network economy
- Case studies - good and bad examples
Social Media Campaign Planning
- Creating social media objectives and KPI’s
- Developing a social media ROI model
- Using the SWOT model for social media planning
- Planning with the SOSTAC framework
- Understanding the competitor landscape
- Monitoring social media success with baselines
- Converting strategy into tactics
Audiences For Social Media
- Understanding customer behaviours and drivers
- Techniques to learn about customer needs
- Audience profiling
- Conversations through Social Media - how to create a dialogue
- How to drive word of mouth
- Cultivating relationships and building trust through Social Media
Social Media Content
- The customer journey: integrating channels
- Developing an awareness ladder
- Creating a content plan and calendar
- Understanding popularity versus influence
- How and why content “goes viral”
Measurement And Monitoring
- Official and unofficial - what people are saying about your brand in the Social Media space
- Analysis techniques and tools
- Interpreting the results
- Benchmarking practices
- Ethics - the laws behind Social Media
- Legal best practices
Your Brand's Social Media Marketing Objectives
- Discussion about objectives for your brand
- Group exercise, including feedback
This Social Media Marketing training course is aimed at anyone looking to enhance their business or organisational social media performance and ROI, through better planning, strategy and management.
Typical attendees include marketing, comms, PR or social media professionals, client-servicing teams, account managers, producers or planners.
Emarketeers' Social Media Marketing course is led by Andrew Lloyd Gordon. Andrew is a true veteran in digital marketing, having worked in the industry for over 20 years. He is a highly experienced presenter, mentor, coach and trainer, advising many commercial and not-for-profit organisations on topics including conversion rate optimisation and social media strategies.
Read more about Andrew Lloyd Gordon »
What people say
Excellent facilitator for a very interesting course - the training will help enormously with my future work.
Emarketeers delivered an excellent course in an interesting and thought-provoking way. Many thanks!
An excellent and thought-provoking course with a lot of open discussions. I left with lots of food for thought for developing a complete social media strategy.
Fantastic course. Came away with lots of knowledge of how to use social media correctly.
The course structure was clear, well-paced and the trainer encouraged questions and discussion. I now have the knowledge and confidence to implement a social media strategy for my company - thanks!
British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association
Andrew is an excellent trainer, and the whole event was lively, thought provoking and thoroughly instructive. Many thanks.
Great course with lots of informal open discussions!
Great tutor, and a nicely paced course, my questions were answered throughout and the whole experience was a very positive one.
This course was great insight into how to approach writing a social media strategy and also gave me excellent insight into new tools available to help support me in the future with better understanding of social media.
The Christie charity
This course has enabled me to understand where to start with developing a social media strategy, the right reasons for doing so, and how to evaluate activity as I go along.
Sports Coach UK