Snapchat For Business Training Course
Drive your business potential with Snapchat
Following this training course, you will understand:
- If Snapchat is the right channel for your business
- How brands have successfully leveraged Snapchat
- What content to avoid
- The different types of advertising options available on Snapchat
- How to target the most relevant audience
- How to define and measure your KPI’s
- How to integrate Snapchat content across all channels
- Next steps to develop a Snapchat marketing plan
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
As one of the newer social platforms, Snapchat still attracts a predominantly young audience, and this is growing at an unprecedented rate worldwide. However, brands are still struggling to enter the space and build engaged audiences there. Organisations that have successfully leveraged the mobile-only social app, report very high engagement rates, and success in new types of brand metrics.
This course will demystify Snapchat, showing you how its audience uses the platform, and how the best brands are using it as a core channel in their marketing mix.
You will learn how develop a successful Snapchat marketing strategy, how to target the right audience, run content marketing and advertising activity, and measure its impact.
An Introduction to Snap Inc
- Insight into the platform and parent company
- Putting Snapchat into the wider context of Snap Inc’s ambitions
- Review of competitive apps and platforms around the world
- Analysis of the effect of Instagram Stories on Snapchat’s growth and prospects
How Brands Use Snapchat
- Analysis of how brands use Snapchat and how that varies across sectors
- Insight into posting frequency, behaviour and engagement benchmarks
- Review of content types that work across sectors
- Defining editorial mix, and how brands plan content
- Why brands post – objectives and goals for different businesses
Building Engaged Communities
- Explore different approaches to content creation, from candid to highly produced content
- Promoting your Snapchat profile
- Cross-pollenating content on other platforms
- Publishing behaviour and techniques
Measurement and Reporting
- Objective-setting through measurement frameworks
- Tools to capture data on content performance and growth
- Measuring ROI on regular activity and campaigns
- Geofilters – how to design, produce and deploy location-based filters
- Snap Ads – how to plan, buy, traffic and measure campaigns
- Sponsored Lenses – how they’re produced and deployed
- Snapchat API – how to leverage other platforms which access deeper ad features
The Snapchat For Business training course is aimed at marketers, social media professionals, digital strategists or business owners who are looking to run more effective Snapchat marketing activity.
Delegates are asked to bring a smartphone with Snapchat installed, for examples and exercises.
Will is a digital and social media specialist who has worked with a multitude of global brands predominantly in the entertainment, technology, automotive and FMCG sectors. He's been creating swipe-stopping content and innovative digital campaigns since his days as editor of MySpace in the noughties.
After a stint at global creative agency DDB, he started his own digital agency Harkable in 2010, winning clients from Samsung to Penguin with new ideas and smart execution.
Read more about Will Francis »