SEO & PPC In A Day Training Course
Learn the key ingredients of successful search marketing campaigns
||£460.00 (7% off)||Book Now|
||£460.00 (7% off)||Book Now|
|This course can also be delivered on-site at your office||In-house Enquiry|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following this training course, you will understand:
- How to plan and manage successful SEO and PPC campaigns
- The latest SEO and PPC trends and opportunities and how to maximise success
- The resource requirements when running SEO and PPC campaigns
- Which tools to use for campaign planning and management
- The mechanics and tactics behind SEO and Google Ads campaigns
- How to measure and attribute your multi-channel activity
- How to monitor performance in "real-time" and react quickly
All attendees receive training certification, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
SEO and PPC marketing still remain the cornerstone of most digital marketing campaigns and in-bound marketing plans. Together, SEO and PPC play a critical role in building brand awareness, driving website traffic, and ultimately, delivering conversions and ROI.
The challenge faced by many marketers is the speed at which SEO and PPC evolve. With over 500 Google Algorithm changes occurring each year, and with Google and Bing Ads continually developing new products, capitalising on the opportunities available can be daunting at best.
The SEO and PPC In A Day course is a fascinating and lively insight into the fast-moving world of organic and paid search. You will learn the latest SEO strategies and tactics currently being adopted by SEO teams, the most recent Google and Bing Ads innovations, and how to plan, manage and optimise your PPC campaigns.
During the day, you will also learn how to integrate your SEO and PPC activity, and, importantly, how to measure your performance and ROI across all channels.
You will walk away brimming with new skills and ideas, ready to start your campaigns the next day.
The Search Marketing Landscape
- Key search marketing trends and metrics
- How people behave in search results and what to do about it
- Latest search results features and developments
- Best ways to keep ahead of the curve
Planning and Integrating Search Marketing Campaigns
- Setting micro and macro goals
- Balancing SEO and PPC with a Gap Analysis
- SEO and PPC benchmarks: what to expect from your own campaigns
Setting Up SEO Campaigns
- A review of Google’s algorithm changes and what’s new
- Building your SEO strategy: the four key pillars in your SEO plan
- Digital team roles and responsibilities
- Best tools for SEO campaign management and auditing
- Using free and paid-for tools to carry out competitor analysis
Running & Managing SEO Activity
- SEO factors: what’s hot and what’s not?
- On-page ranking factors: quick wins vs long term tactics
- Authority optimisation and link building: latest trends and tactics
- Measuring your link health and how to “detox”
PPC Campaign Planning & Strategy
- A review of the latest Google Ads campaign types and ad formats
- Choosing between the Google Search vs Display Network
- Bing Ads: a comparison with Google Ads
- Examples of awe-inspiring and award-winning Google Ads campaigns
Running Successful Google Ads Campaigns
- Quality Score and Ad Rank: What are they? And why should I care?
- The Google Ads Auction: a “behind the scenes” view
- Key ways to optimise Google Ads campaigns to improve ROI
- How to set Google Ads bids and generate profitable ROI
Measurement and Attribution
- Using Google Analytics to measure multi-channel performance
- Using Search Funnels to understand the customer journey
- How to set up alerts to monitor SEO and PPC metrics in “real-time”
- The different ways Google Analytics and Google Ads measure and report
The SEO & PPC In A Day course is suited to anyone looking to quickly learn the essential components to planning, managing and executing SEO and PPC campaigns. Typical attendees include: marketers, planners, business owners, project managers.
This course requires delegates to bring a WiFi enabled laptop for exercises.
The SEO & PPC In A Day course is led by Jonathan Saipe, founder of Emarketeers. Jonathan has been involved in search marketing since the late 90's. He worked at Publicis, the global advertising agency as Digital Development Director, launching many digital marketing campaigns for blue chip clients. He is a well-known speaker, blogger and commentator in the field of search marketing.
Read more about Jonathan Saipe »