Pardot Foundation Training Course
Master Pardot and marketing automation
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- Design and send personalised email campaigns using Pardot
- Create forms and form handlers to build your database
- Segment your audience for targeted marketing
- Build automated flows to engage audiences with the right message at the right time
- Integrate Pardot with Salesforce to drive sales success
- Report on the impact on sales results
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course materials and eight weeks post course support online.
Pardot has fast become to go to marketing automation tool, enabling marketing and sales teams find and nurture the best leads, close more deals and maximise their ROI. However, to get the best out of Pardot requires a deep understanding of its capabilities and features.
Led by highly-experienced Pardot and marketing specialist, Holly Gage, this training course will get marketing and sales teams fully equipped to get the best out of the platform.
The training will include plenty of examples and exercises, to ensure you leave the session confident to build your own email campaigns.
This Pardot Foundation course is available as a 1-day "lite", or 2-day intensive course.
Getting Familiar With Pardot
- Orienting Pardot’s navigation and basic settings
- Getting familiar with Pardot’s marketing capabilities
- Managing Pardot as an admin
- Getting organised with your Pardot setup
Understanding Your Prospect Data
- Introduction to your prospect records
- Assessing your prospect fields
- Introduction to Pardot campaigns
Building Prospect Lists
- How and when to use static and dynamic lists
- Importing & deleting contact data
Creating Effective Email Campaigns
- Understanding list and template emails
- Creating and testing your email
- Personalising your email messaging
- Creating forms
- Understanding & creating form handlers Using completion actions
- Setting up landing pages
Automating Your Marketing
- Building Engagement Studio campaigns
- Understanding when to use Automation Rules or Segmentation Rules
- The power of tags
- Lead scoring & grading
- Sending leads to sales
- Introduction to contacts & leads in Salesforce
- Tracking lead and opportunities
- Introduction to reporting in Pardot
- Building reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Understand how you can integrate other channels to improve the efficiency and performance of your marketing
This course is aimed at Pardot users who are looking to improve their working knowledge of the tool's setup and features.
Typical attendees are from sales, marketing and CRM teams.
The Pardot course is led by Holly Gage.
Holly is a certified Pardot consultant who works with organisations of all sizes. She has spoken on a number of marketing topics at conferences including B2B Ignite, Salesforce World Tour, Salesforce Connections and Eloqua Experience Europe.
Read more about Holly Gage »