Machine Learning & AI for Marketers Training Course
Learn about the impact of machine learning and AI in marketing
Following this training course, you will understand:
- The key trends in Machine Learning and AI, and how to adapt to them<
- How your business can gain a competitive advantage by leveraging data science technologies
- How to collaborate with data scientists and programmers, to help develop business applications
- How to communicate to colleagues and clients about AI in the marketing sector
Whilst the course won’t turn you into a data scientist or programmer, you will learn how to make the most of these technologies. You’ll also see how you can apply it in practical and realistic ways for both your business and your clients.
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course materials and four weeks post course support online.
It’s obvious that the use of Artificial Intelligence in marketing will increase in the future. Indeed, it’s already here. Advertising is programmatic, as marketing becomes automated and customers chat with chatbots.
Marketing has become too complex to manage without digital tools. These tools empower us to target, connect and engage with audiences like never before. But as marketing increases in complexity, it’s the tools themselves that are becoming smarter.
Rapid developments in Big Data, software, algorithmic pattern matching and machine learning mean that marketers face a future in which AI will play a big part. Those teams who prepare for this reality will thrive. Those that don’t, risk being left behind and even replaced.
This unique workshop has been created to help you think about a world in which algorithms rule. The course will bring you up-to-speed on the "need-to-know" aspects of AI and the power of Machine Learning.
Introduction and Overview
- What is Machine Learning and how it will change marketing
- The 4 Ps of Marketing in the Machine Age
- How Machine Learning eliminates wasted time and budgets
- AI fundamentals and jargon busting
- Dispelling some of the myths of Artificial Intelligence
Machine Learning For...
- Market Research – learn what your customers want and need before they do
- Segmentation – identifying lucrative target customer groups
- Social Media – automating responses and creating content
- E-commerce – predictive pricing and Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Advertising – programmatic that revolutionises ads
- Customer Retention – spotting vulnerable customers and increasing satisfaction
- Customer Service – 24/7 365 customer care that never misses a beat
Where AI falls down
- Explore the limits of Machine Learning
- The ethics of Machine Learning
- Understand when Machine Learning should not be applied
- What to do when AI gets it wrong
- How algorithms can be biased
- When to use humans when to use machines
- Using AI to enhance people and their jobs
Bringing AI Into Your Marketing Team
- How to check whether your organisation is ready for the changes ahead
- Conduct a technical SWOT analysis
- Discover which skillsets your people need
- How to recruit, train and retain your staff
- Bring AI into the organisation
- Putting together a Strategic Plan
Future Gazing - What's Next?
- Machine learning trends to watch for
- Sources of inspiration and innovation
- Future proofing your business
This non-technical workshop is suitable for anyone in a marketing management, PR or communications role, either agency or client-side. It is especially suitable for anyone who has to present at a senior level, persuade or influence colleagues or clients.
No prior knowledge of AI or programming is required.
The Machine Learning for Marketers course will be run by Andrew Lloyd Gordon. Andrew is a true veteran in digital marketing, having worked in the industry for over 20 years. He is a highly experienced presenter, mentor, coach and trainer, advising many commercial and not-for-profit organisations on a wide variety of digitally-focussed topics.
Read more about Andrew Lloyd Gordon »