Maximising Lead Generation Training Course
Optimise your lead generation and lead nurturing performance
Following this training course, you will better understand:
- How to optimise the lead generation and lead nurturing process
- What is the new omni-channel customer journey and extended customer lifecycle?
- Why customers are spending more time as a digital buyer and less time speaking with sales
- How to measure lead campaign activity and calculate ROI
- How to best integrate traditional and digital marketing strategies to create omni-channel campaigns
- Why marketing and sales need to be aligned, and the steps required to do it
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
In the business-to-business (B2B) world of the considered purchase, it takes an integrated set of messages and touch points, both online and offline to win the deal.
This one day course will furnish you with relevant and practical strategies and techniques for delivering best practice lead generation and lead nurturing, help you convert leads into long-term customers through joined-up activity.
In this course we go beyond the old-fashioned view of the B2B marketer. You will learn how organisations with intelligently constructed and implemented lead generation strategies, can increase long-term revenue and ROI, as well as customer lifetime value.
Introduction to lead generation and the changing B2B industry landscape
- Trends in the industry and their impact on lead generation
- How the B2B buyer has changed, and the buyer persona
- Why you need buyer personas; the decision making unit
- Leads and the lead generation process: from generation, to capture, to nurture, to qualification
Forms of lead generation – outbound, inbound
- Outbound and inbound lead generation explained
- Integrated campaigns: balancing the mix of traditional vs digital and inbound vs outbound
- Digital: from websites and SEM to social and email - how to integrate them into the mix
- Events: offline and online - when to use them and for what purpose
- Which lead generation channels work best in B2B
- Lead generation and how to map to buyer journey stages
Lead capture - websites and landing pages
- Website: the importance of landing pages and types of landing pages
- Creating content that converts on your website, and how to deal with the challenge of gating content
- Improve website effectiveness through key tools and applications
The lead nurturing process
- The lead nurturing process
- How Lead nurturing improves conversion rates and lead quality
- Creating and implementing a lead nurturing campaign
- Lead nurturing across the buyer journey: when and how to use email, social media, paid media
- Selecting the appropriate lead nurturing mechanics: in-house vs. external for simple vs. complex solutions
Lead campaign creation
- Routes to content creation: Core content and atomised content
- Content syndication for lead generation
- The b2b buyer journey and mapping content to improve lead generation effectiveness
- Process for creating lead generation campaigns
Rolling out lead generation: tracking and measurement
- Why aligning sales and marketing is critical for lead generation
- Key approaches and tools to help align sales and marketing
- Measuring lead generation across the buyer journey
- Root causing and resolving lead generation performance
- The lead generation technology stack: which technologies and application to use and why
This course is applicable to anyone wanting to maximise their lead generation and lead nurturing activity and performance. No previous experience of running lead generation or nurturing campaigns is required to attend this course.
This lead generation course is led by Simon Hall.
Simon is a former Chief Marketing Officer at Dell UK with around 25 years’ experience in Information Technology and Services, Telecommunications and Multimedia, across B2B and B2C. Simon is also author of the book ‘Innovative B2B Marketing’.
Read more about Simon Hall »
What people say
This course offered much more than anticipated; extremely insightful, constructive and thought provoking.
A great overview of how lead generation is moving into a new era, and what we need to do to get on board.
New Technology CADCAM