Instagram Advertising Training Course
Learn how to run highly-effective Instagram ad campaigns
Course Details & Enrolment
|This course can be delivered to teams at your business or organisation.||Enquire Now|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification|
Following the Instagram Advertising training course, you will understand:
- How brands are using Instagram successfully
- The different types of advertising options available on Instagram
- How to target the most relevant audience for different ads
- How to buy and manage Instagram ads
- How to define and measure your Instagram KPI’s
- Next steps to develop an action plan
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
Launched in 2010, Instagram quickly gained huge critical mass. Many brands identified the potential of this social media network, and quickly created their Instagram accounts. It has since become widely-used by most verticals, from fashion and retail, to non-profit and some B2B categories.
Now the platform claims 500 million daily active users, with 38% of users checking Instagram multiple times each day. Amidst such huge growth, how do you ensure your content stands out and engages the right audience, amidst fierce competition for the click?
This Instagram Advertising training course will teach you how to develop a successful Instagram marketing strategy, how to target the right audience, run content marketing and advertising activity, and how to measure its impact and ROI.
How Brands Are Advertising on Instagram
- How brands are producing innovative and effective ads
- Which ad metrics are important today, and why
- Examples of ads that drive real results
- Latest strategies for advertising success
Setting Campaign Objectives and KPIs
- How to evaluate your own and your competitors' Instagram marketing objectives
- Ways to conduct competitor benchmarking to explore who is winning the race
- Defining your own KPIs - what does ‘successful’ look like?
- Communicating objectives that make sense to your wider organisation
Producing Great Ad Creative
- How to produce videos and images for ads with inexpensive tools and software
- Copywriting tips and tricks to drive customer action
- Photography tools and techniques to stand out in the feed
- Instagram Stories - how to design content for promotions there
- Hashtag strategies in Instagram
Targeting The Right People
- Defining your audience and build personas to accurately target the right people
- How to choose relevant audience targeting options using Facebook Ad Manager
- Using ‘custom audiences’, based on existing data sets to maximise conversions
Instagram Advertising Campaigns
- How to structure campaigns and ads
- Setting budget strategies and limits to get the most results for your money
- Reviewing the latest ad platform developments
- Using 3rd-party tools to create bigger campaigns
Analytics And Measurement
- How to measure your campaign performance
- Understanding conversions on your website, app or store
- Integrating other analytics tools to gain best insights
- Taking valuable learnings for future campaigns
The Instagram Advertising training course is aimed at marketers, social media professionals, digital strategists or business owners who are looking to run more effective Instagram marketing and advertising activity.
Delegates are asked to bring a WiFi enabled laptop for exercises.
Emarketeers' Instagram Advertising training course is led by Will Francis.
Will is a digital and social media specialist who has worked with a multitude of global brands predominantly in the entertainment, technology, automotive and FMCG sectors. He's been creating swipe-stopping content and innovative digital campaigns since his days as editor of MySpace in the noughties.
After a stint at global creative agency DDB, he started his own digital agency Harkable in 2010, winning clients from Samsung to Penguin with new ideas and smart execution.
Read more about Will Francis »
What people say
If you go to one social media course this year, choose this one. The speaker is engaging and I learnt so many practical and applicable tools.
British Veterinary Association
Our time on the Instagram course was extremely insightful and both myself and my colleagues came away feeling inspired and confident about how we will move forward and improve our profiles. I would recommend this course.
Country & Stable
I love Emarketeers' courses. They're always a great balance between informative and collaborative. They're absolutely never dull. And it helps that they take place in a brilliant venue that makes the whole day and atmosphere all the more appealing. I never really like to go on courses by anyone else!