Google Data Studio Training Course
Become a Google Data Studio pro in a day
Following the Google Data Studio training course, you will be able to:
- Use the core features of Google Data Studio
- Add data sources such as Google Analytics and Google Ads to your account
- Identify essential KPI’s for your dashboard
- Create beautiful and purposeful dashboard visualisations
- Identify and add Google and Partner Connectors
- Use Google Data Studio templates
- Use advanced features
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and post course support online.
Do you have fragmented data living on different platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook or other channels? Do you want to centralise your data in a structured way, so that it can be easily consumed in a highly visual manner?
If the answer is yes, you've come to the right place.
Emarketeers' Google Data Studio training course will teach you how to capture your most essential marketing data, and visualise it in beautiful interactive dashboards. You'll see your data in real-time, providing you with insights to make actionable decisions about your campaigns, digital properties and user experience.
This interactive course goes way beyond an online tutorial, providing attendees with the knowledge and skills to get the best out of Google Data Studio and its 3rd party add-ons.
Introduction to Data Studio
- Google Data Studio's benefits and features
- Orienting yourself around Google Data Studio
Designing Your Data Studio Dashboard
- A structured approach to selecting Key Performance Indicators
- Mocking-up your data studio dashboard
Adding Data Sources
- Using Google Connectors: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console, Google Sheets etc.
- Using Partner Connectors: Power My Analytics, Supermetrics and other partner connectors
- Blending data sources
- Other add-ons and the Google Data Studio API
Building Your Data Studio Dashboard
- Customising your dashboard layout: orientation, pagination, use of colour, fonts and branding
- Using different types of dashboard widgets including calendars, scorecards, graphs and charts
- Using Data Studio Explorer to draft your dashboard widgets
- Using advanced features such as filters, segments and custom metrics
- Sharing dashboards with other users
- Using the Template Gallery for inspiration
Emarketeers' Google Data Studio course attracts digital marketers, digital analysts, social media marketers and project managers, looking to improve their knowledge of the tool.
Basic knowledge of Google Analytics is required. And delegates are asked to bring a laptop, in order to carry out exercises.
The Google Data Studio training course is led by senior digital analyst, Remco Van Der Beek.
Remco has over 15 year's experience in digital marketing and analytics. He has been a trainer with Emarketeers since 2012, and during that time has trained over 1,000 digital marketers in Google Analytics.
He was a senior consultant at Nedstat/comScore (now Adobe), and his track record features clients such as Orange, Bridgestone Europe, Cargill, Cathay Pacific, Westminster Abbey, LBi, Media Bounty and many others.
Read more about Remco Van Der Beek »