Google Analytics Training Course
Master Google Analytics in a day!
|Live Online Course||£299.00 (35% off)||Book Now|
|This course can also be tailor-made for teams, in-company||In-house Enquiry|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.30pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following this Google Analytics course, you will be able to:
- Configure your Google Analytics account correctly
- Understand the real meaning of Google Analytics terminology
- Interpret Google Analytics reports and data
- Understand the attrition points in customer journeys
- Configure Google Analytics in order to accurately measure your conversion rates
- Measure and monetise channel performance
- Better understand social engagement metrics
- Understand how visitors are using your website
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and post course support online.
With over 85% market share within the analytics tools sector, Google Analytics has become the preferred solution for measuring the impact of digital marketing. Yet, for the most part, Google Analytics is not used to its full potential. Often, this is due to a lack of knowledge, or the ability to fully exploit its ever-evolving features and interface.
The 1-day Google Analytics training course is packed full of helpful guidance and interactive examples, which will significantly boost your confidence configuring and using Google Analytics for reporting and attribution.
There will also be lots of opportunity to discuss how Google Analytics relates to your specific organisational needs. And furthermore, it'll provide invaluable learning if you are looking to take your Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) exam.
You will leave with new-found Google Analytics skills and knowledge that are immediately actionable.
Google Analytics Essentials
- How Google Analytics tracks user behaviour and its limitations
- What data is collected and how this relates to GDPR
- Understanding the limitations of tracking with browser cookies
- The REAL meaning behind metrics such as sessions, users, average time on page, session duration and bounce rates
- Understanding how Google Analytics tracks activity across channels
- Setting up campaign tracking to better understand channel and campaign performance
Configuring Google Analytics Like A Pro
- Setting up goals and funnels to track your conversions
- How to set up filters to improve data reporting
- Tracking on page events (button clicks, link clicks, downloads etc.) using event tracking
- Integrating Google Ads with Google Analytics
- Integrating Google Search Console to maximise Google Organic reporting
- Defining audiences for better remarketing campaigns
- Setting up ecommerce tracking (where applicable)
Understanding Your Visitors & Content
- Interpreting the key visitor reports including audience demographics and behaviour
- How to interpret mobile traffic reports and data
- Visualising the visitor journey with User Flow charts and identifying “pain points”
- Understanding Site Content reports
- Measuring on-site events to better understand visitor engagement and content performance
- Improving your website download time using Site Speed reports
- Analysing on-site search engine activity (where relevant)
- Tracking embedded video activity (YouTube, Vimeo, Brightcove) within Google Analytics
Understanding Your Traffic Channels & Campaigns
- Introducing 360° traffic channel performance reporting
- Organic and Paid Search (Google Ads) performance insights
- Using multi-channel reports to understand visitor click paths and how channels combine
- Measuring Campaign performance and gaining actionable insights
- Reporting on social media performance
Measuring Online Success
- Analysing goal performance
- Using funnel visualisations to uncover where visitors leave your critical processes
- Overview of e-commerce reports (if relevant)
Google Analytics Reports
- Report visualisation options
- Using primary and secondary dimensions to obtain granular insights
- Working with segments and advanced filters
- Building your own custom reports
- Build your own Google Analytics KPI dashboard
- Dashboard automation
- Export and email functionalities
- Google Analytics certification
- Useful online GA resources
- GA literature
If you know there's a lot more to Google Analytics than the reports you occasionally look at, then this course is for you.
Emarketeers' Google Analytics training is designed for marketing and communications professionals who need to understand their visitors, digital content, campaign performance and ROI. It will also help attendees with their Google Analytics Certification and Individual Qualification exam (where relevant).
Delegates are asked to bring a laptop in order to carry out exercises.
This Google Analytics training course is led by industry veteran, Remco Van Der Beek.
Remco has over 15 years experience in digital marketing and analytics. He has been a trainer with Emarketeers since 2012, and during that time has trained over 1,000 digital marketers in Google Analytics.
He was a senior consultant at Nedstat/comScore (now Adobe), and his track record features clients such as Orange, Bridgestone Europe, Cargill, Cathay Pacific, Westminster Abbey, LBi, Media Bounty and many others.
Read more about Remco Van Der Beek »
What people say
Having only looked at Google Analytics before I was always scared to go deeper. This course guided me into GA and now means I will happily venture further.
The course was engaging, interactive and well delivered. The trainer was extremely knowledgeable about the subject and provided some great ideas I can start to implement in my work.
I thoroughly enjoyed the Google Analytics course. The instructor was very knowledgeable and took an interactive approach to teaching. I would highly recommend!
McCarthy and Stone
Great course to start using GA...exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely do the advanced course.
The Exchange Lab
The key essentials of Google Analytics were explained clearly, and the practical exercises helped to make sure I could directly apply the skills I'd learned to my role as digital marketing officer.
Blackpool and The Fylde College
Even though I've been using Google Analytics for the last few years, this course helped me to figure out where I've been going wrong, how I can be more efficient, and where I can look for information that I didn't even know was available. Overall an excellent course! I highly recommend it!
Medicines for Malaria Venture (MMV)
The Google Analytics course really helped me attain a much better understanding of what the platform can do, and how I can find what I am looking for, to analyse the performance of my website and online marketing campaigns.
I was stumbling around a little with the stats I needed in Google Analytics. This course has provided me with an all-round understanding and has given me some great pointers. Now the hard part - implementing it!
Really informative and engaging course. The trainer clearly had a rich background of experience in the area and was able to help out with any queries.