Content Marketing Training Course
Learn how to leverage and measure the true power of content marketing
Course Details & Enrolment
|Live Online Course||£299.00 (40% off)||Book Now|
|Looking for a bespoke course? This course can be tailor-made for teams, in-company||In-house Enquiry|
|Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes digital copies of materials and certification||* All prices exclude VAT|
Following the Content Marketing training course, you will understand:
- The importance and commercial value of effective content marketing for B2C and B2B organisations
- The types of content that work best on different channels
- How to develop big ideas that unlock multi-channel content opportunities
- The role of content along the new customer decision journey
- Why topical content often wins in social media channels
- How to nurture brand communities to amplify your content and reach
- Simple techniques that will help you enhance any content by boosting its persuasiveness and impact
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course materials and four weeks post course support online.
The idea of Content Marketing has exploded onto the scene in recent years, but it’s much more than just a buzzword. When executed well, content marketing gives organisations an evergreen platform to attract and acquire customers, and forms the foundation for all other marketing activities, both online and offline.
In this one-day content marketing training course, you'll learn what content works across different channels and how to unlock its value to create better commercial results.
We'll provide a structured approach to planning, creating and distributing content, giving you the skills to maximise the value of your content marketing efforts.
This course is led by award-winning marketer Allister Frost, Microsoft's former Head of Digital Marketing Strategy.
The Business Case for Better Content
- Stats and data to support the business case for greater focus on content marketing
- The case for brand building through better content
- The hard realities about content marketing and measurement
- Content formats needed to build winning brands
Content Formats That Work
- Latest content trends and developments
- Case studies of successful B2B and B2C content
- The importance of brand adaptability in a multi-channel world
How To Create Highly Successful Content
- Putting a ‘Big Idea’ at the centre of your content marketing planning
- Mapping content based on the Customer Decision Journey
- How to introduce more newsworthy, topical content into your plan
- Tips and techniques for content creation and landing page optimisation
Content Distribution Strategies
- Finding the right balance between pushing content and inbound marketing
- How to use precision targeting options across selected online channels
- “Test & Learn” methodology for continuous improvement
- Leveraging your brand’s "Alpha Followers"
Dialling up the Persuasiveness of Your Content
- Injecting powerful "nudges" into your content to encourage actions
- Designing compelling calls-to-action
- Putting it into practice: Fun team exercise!
Emarketeers' Content Marketing training course has been designed for anyone who works in marketing, with responsibility for improving efficiency and engagement from their communications work.
You may be in a digital or traditional marketing role, either agency or client-side, and will be looking for fresh ideas and inspiration to unlock great value from your marketing plans. You do not need to be actively involved in an existing content marketing programme, but you must be eager to learn and have an open-mind to unlocking untapped new opportunities.
The Content Marketing course is delivered by Allister Frost. Allister is a Chartered Marketer with over twenty years’ of experience in B2C and B2B marketing and is a specialist in emerging digital marketing techniques.
He is Microsoft's former Head of Digital Marketing Strategy and has won numerous industry awards including being voted UK Digital Marketing Personality of the Year.
Allister is a respected industry thought-leader, speaking regularly at industry conferences around the world. He has committed the last twenty years of his career to embracing technology changes, that help companies gain a competitive advantage and accelerate business growth.
Read more about Allister Frost »
What people say
I felt the course and the course leader was spot on for what we needed, and the great thing is the team have actually put in place some of the learning - right from the day after - and they continue to discuss it among themselves too.
A really enlightening and stimulating overview for marketeers embarking on a content marketing strategy. Full of clear, intelligent advice delivered by an inspirational industry leader. Highly recommended!
The content marketing course was well worth the time out of the office. The content and structure was exactly what I was hoping for and was presented well.
As someone very new to Content Marketing, I found this course very interesting and full of useful tools to apply. Thanks.
While it's easy to assume that content planning and strategy comes as second nature in the day to day workplace, this course was great for really distilling why we do what we do, the thinking that should be behind every piece of content, and how to create content for a specific, tangible reason. I left with plenty of food for thought and a number of action points to discuss with stakeholders back at work.
Sony Interactive Entertainment
Definitely recommend this course to anyone looking to venture into, or improve, their approach to Content marketing
Very insightful and engaging workshop, which sparked several creative ideas in my head. Great to see and hear lots of examples showing application of theory, including several specific to my industry. All in all, a day well spent!
Kaplan International Pathways
Thoroughly enjoyed the course and it's exactly what I needed to come up with an invaluable plan of what my organisation can produce in 1 month/6 months/a year's time and what will work best where and for who
A fantastic course delivered by a superb trainer - Tim allowed us to understand the principles of content marketing and left me feeling motivated and confident on how to implement strategies in my company!
A great day of training - I had a really knowledgeable instructor and there was some very useful group discussions. The free breakfast, lunch and snacks were a nice little bonus too!