Advanced Social Media Training Course
Take your social media performance to the next level
After attending this course you will have a deeper understanding of:
- Advanced approaches to help revitalise your social media strategy
- Simple thematic planning techniques to drive up the relevance of your content and eliminate last-minute post panics
- Time-efficient workflows to boost the commercial impact of your activity
- The latest new features of leading social networks and what may be coming next
- How to keep your eyes on the prize with more mature approaches to measurement and reporting
- Winning content formats and targeting techniques for the leading channels
- The crucial contribution that effective social media marketing will bring to your organisation in the longer term
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
Social Media Marketing is a well-established discipline in most organisations, but are you getting the results you need? This training day has been designed to help experienced marketing professionals power up their strategy beyond the simplistic pursuit of ‘likes’ and one-off engagements.
It will help you lay a more concrete, strategically-grounded foundation for your social media work. With a well-defined and well-oiled social media plan, you can generate better commercial returns and create long-term brand value.
Emarketeers' Advanced Social Media training course will help you look at leading and emerging social networking channels in a new light, opening your eyes to more sophisticated approaches to content planning, audience data mining and precision-targeting techniques. We’ll examine what makes the leading platforms tick, allowing you to leverage emerging and innovative features to better support your business goals.
Your one-day interactive workshop will be hosted by Future of Marketing expert and former Microsoft executive, Allister Frost FCIM. It is packed with up-to-date insights and strategies to help you optimise your social media campaigns and the commercial results they bring.
Need help choosing the right course? Compare our social media courses »
Powering-up Your Social Media Strategy
- Starting afresh with a better Social Media Strategy
- Proactive approaches to social media planning to fuel topicality and engagement
- Designing your own high impact, thematic multi-channel content calendar
Breaking Trends and Social Media Innovations
- Insights into the latest social media trends and how these can inform your strategy
- What’s new and next on the leading and emerging social networks
- Optimising your social media channel choices: Less is More
Social Media Measurement and Performance Tracking
- How to track and measure results and the role of dark social
- Ways to gauge the commercial value of your social media marketing
- Time-saving tools and techniques to boost your social media marketing efficiency
Winning Social Media Content
- How ranking algorithms handle your content and what you can do about it
- Emerging formats and techniques for grabbing attention in the newsfeed
- Organic and paid-for targeting options to drive up content relevance
- Fresh approaches to targeting to inspire better social content
The Advanced Social Media training course is designed for existing users of social media channels who are looking to inject greater sophistication into their online communication programmes.
Typical attendees are marketers, community managers, PR professionals, account planners and publishers.
Emarketeers' Advanced Social Media course is delivered by Allister Frost. Allister is a Chartered Marketer with over twenty years’ of experience in B2C and B2B marketing and is a specialist in emerging digital marketing techniques.
He is Microsoft's former Head of Digital Marketing Strategy and has won numerous industry awards including being voted UK Digital Marketing Personality of the Year.
Allister is a respected industry thought-leader, speaking regularly at industry conferences around the world. He has committed the last twenty years of his career to embracing technology changes, that help companies gain a competitive advantage and accelerate business growth.
Read more about Allister Frost »
What people say
The course was very enjoyable and expertly presented, covering a wide array of social media platforms and strategic areas. I would recommend the course to others.
Allister's presentation manner was exceptional and he conveyed all of his knowledge incredibly clearly. The 8 hour day flew by but I absorbed left the session knowing more about the state of social media than when I went in.
This was a very engaging course led by an excellent presenter.
A very well organised and delivered course. The venue was ideal!
Cambridge International Examinations
A really good course, and well worth anyone going on this!
The UK Cards Association
Excellent course with a great trainer. I have come away with a practical to-do list which I can start implementing immediately. I would highly recommend.
A useful course packed with tangible advice you could really put into practice. I felt reassured by the end that achieving my social media goals was well within reach.
A very up-to-dated course that explains with easy steps what is usually not so simple.
International Tennis Federation
Highly recommended for marketers that want to look at strategy and content for social media within their organisation.
Hand Picked Hotels
Brilliant course - Allister is a fantastic trainer and I left with loads of tips and ideas to share with the rest of my team!