Online Video Content & Strategy Training Course
Produce online video content that delivers measurable results
With the consumption in global online video views growing at 43% per year, the time for marketers and corporate communicators to capitalise on the trend is now. Trail blazing brands are seeing their online video efforts filter through to the bottom line with highly targeted, branded content. The most successful of these are often the result of well-considered and well-executed online video strategies.
This course takes you through a step-by-step approach to generating, executing and measuring effective online video strategies. And with around 40% of videos being viewed on mobile devices (and set to rise to 70% by 2018), this course will also highlight considerations for capitalising on this ever-changing space.
Running effective campaigns often requires the on-going generation of video content that can be expensive when using external suppliers. Part of this course is dedicated to simple techniques to creating effective content with readily available mobile devices.
This is a must course for anyone looking to improve their online video capabilities.
Understanding Online Video Technology Terminology
- How online video works: what technology is used and how
- The difference between channels and platforms
Video Content Strategy
- The building blocks of a results-driven online video strategy
- The importance of focusing on audience and how to do this effectively
- Targeting audience segments with video content
- Considerations for mobile and other viewing contexts
How To Get Your Video Content Seen
- Video SEO including setting the right metadata
- Online video media buying
- Social content marketing
- When to and when not to use YouTube / Vimeo
Practical Story-Telling With Video
- Creative idea generation methods
- Capturing the ultimate shot
- Techniques in recording quality audio
- Simple and effective editing techniques
- Developing visual story-telling techniques
Social Video 101
- What is a "social video" and why do I need one?
- What makes content "go viral"?
- How do I be part of my audience’s conversations online?
Measuring And Improving Your Online Video Strategy
- A/B and multivariate testing with video
- How to interpret analytics
- What metrics to use and when
- Common pitfalls with analytics
- How to use this information to continuously improve
- Demonstrating the value you add to the brand
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- Plan effective online video campaigns
- Make the right decisions about your audience and how to reach them
- Create your own online video using mobile devices
- Create genuine engagement and understand the benefits to your brand
- Interpret campaign metrics and make continuous improvements
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
This training course targets both those who need a primer in the world of online video and those who are already creating content, but need to bring structure to their activity to gain better results.
The online video content and strategy course is led by Jeremy Stinton, Chief Operating Officer at enterprise video platform Buto.
Jeremy’s experience spans video content production, strategy and technology in both the internal comms and external marketing space. As head of agency ST16, Jeremy previously created strategies for high-performing YouTube campaigns like gold-award winning ‘Vampire’ on behalf of the NHS.
Jeremy now helps organisations like Deloitte, the FCA and M&G Investments engage with employees and customers alike with online video.
I have no hesitation in recommending Emarketeers courses. The content is always relevant, interesting and will help you improve your business.
Manchester Metropolitan University
If you want to understand why you need online video or why you need to sell or produce it - look no further
Little Yellow Jacket