Moz Training Course
Get to grips with Moz and run your campaigns like a pro!
Moz tools make inbound marketing easy. They offer some of the best software around for link analysis, keyword research, search rank reporting, content analysis, Twitter analytics, local listing audits, and more!
Emarketeers' Moz training course will help you use all the Moz tools to execute profitable SEO, content marketing, influencer marketing and link outreach campaigns.
The day is packed full of tips, tricks and the very latest ways to use the tools to their full potential. It aims to empower attendees to better run their digital campaigns using the Moz suite of tools, in particular Moz Pro.
This day-long session is very interactive and will give attendees a chance to explore all the different features that Moz offers.
Introduction To Moz
- Differences between the Moz tools and their features
- Getting familiar with the Moz Pro interface
- Setting up Moz Pro campaigns and linking Moz to your Google Analytics property
- Using the Moz toolbar in Chrome or Firefox
On Page Optimisation With The On-Page Grader
- Running on-page audits and diagnosing problems
- Uncovering URLs with ranking potential
Revealing Site Crawl Issues
- Running technical site audits
- Setting up crawl alerts
- Uncovering (and understanding) crawl issues
Reporting & Measurement
- Creating drag and drop reports
- How to monitor your SEO efforts
- How to benchmark against competitors
Monitoring Your Rank
- Global rank tracking
- Search visibility score
- Competitor rank tracking
- Local rankings
- Mobile rankings
- Universal, enhanced search rankings
Link Research Using Open Site Explorer (OSE)
- Carrying out effective link research
- Using OSE to carry out competitor link analysis
- Discovering link opportunities
- Identifying possible spam links
- How to see fresh links
Carrying Out Keyword Research
- Using the Keyword Difficulty Tool
- Competitor keyword analysis
- SMART SERP Analysis
- Using the new Keyword Explorer tool
- Identifying key influencers
- Creating custom audiences
- Analyse Tweets
- Search your followers
- Checking business listings
- Securing NAP listings
- Assigning categories
- What content you should create next
- How’s your content performing vs your competitors’
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- Make full use of all the free and paid Moz tools, and their features
- Track the success of your SEO campaigns
- Confidently carry out a backlink audit and competitor analysis
- Monitor your rank for various keywords across multiple devices and search engines
- Spot and diagnose crawl errors
- Carry out smart keyword research
- Run on-page audits and create an action plan to make improvements
- Create listings for local SEO campaigns
- Target key influencers for content marketing purposes
- Plan and research your content strategy
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
The Moz course attracts attendees from a variety of backgrounds including SEO, marketing, PR, content marketing and comms. The course is suitable for both clients and agencies.
This course requires delegates to bring a WiFi enabled laptop for exercises, as well as their Moz login details.
This Moz course is led by Matt Wright.
Matt has over 7 years' SEO experience across all disciplines. He currently works for Telegraph.co.uk, and has previously worked for independent publishers, start-ups, agencies and blue chip organisations.
Matt has been featured on both Econsultancy and Moz and his favourite all time result was increasing Cancer Research's UK search traffic by 300%.
Read more about Matt Wright »
Having struggled to find the time to get to grips with Moz, this course provided me with all the information needed to help monitor, improve and report on SEO.