Mobile Marketing Strategy Training Course
Learn to create a successful mobile marketing strategy
|Please note: This course is currently only available in-house|
In 2014, mobile is forecast to finally come of age, providing marketers with huge opportunities for monetisation, CRM and extending brand reach.
However, the incredible rate of change has made the mobile marketing landscape technically complex, unpredictable and full of operational challenges.
This mobile marketing strategy course aims to demystify the jargon and hyperbole, helping attendees create a mobile marketing strategy that best serves the needs of their customers.
If you're serious about leveraging the true power of mobile, this course is a great starting point.
Making The Business Case For Mobile
- The current (and future) mobile landscape
- Setting mobile marketing KPI’s
- Using mobile marketing to deliver business objectives
Mobile’s Role In The Purchase Cycle
- 4 key consumer mobile behaviours on the route to purchase
- How to develop long-term, future-proof mobile strategies which deliver measurable results
Building Your Mobile Presence
- A look at the platforms to connect your content and target audience
- The pros and cons of mobile optimised sites and native apps
Mobile Discovery And Promotion
- Creating awareness of your mobile services
- Leveraging the power of mobile search
- Mobile advertising - opportunities and strategies
mCommerce, mPayments and mCoupons
- mCommerce - is it right for my organisation?
- 6 key payment options that can monetize your mobile presence
- Using mCoupons to deliver loyalty programmes
Planning Integrated Mobile Campaigns And Services
- Integrating mobile campaigns with digital and traditional comms plans
- Integration social participation into mobile
- Leveraging the power of proximity (location) marketing
- Delivering a customer centric CRM strategy with mobile
Tracking And Analytics
- Using analytics tools to monitor mobile (and mCommerce) performance
- Techniques to optimise your mobile website with conversion rate optimisation
- How to maximize engagement and ROI
Following this training course, you will be understand:
- The importance of the main mobile platforms and how consumers are using them
- How to evaluate the right mobile platforms to deliver your mobile strategy and build long-term engagement
- The factors involved in developing a mobile strategy and its role in engaging your customers
- How to present the business case for adopting and integrating mobile into your business processes
- How to measure and fine-tune mobile campaigns in order to optimise conversions and maximize ROI
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course materials and four weeks post course support online.
The mobile marketing strategy course is aimed at anyone responsible for the planning or implementation of mobile marketing strategies or activity within their organisation.
Typical course attendees are from a marketing, CRM, operational or ecommerce function - either client or agency-side.
Rob is an established mobile consultant, trainer, speaker and author, with over 20 years’ experience in traditional and digital marketing.
He has helped the likes of Barclaycard, Betfair, Carphone Warehouse, Heineken, Jaguar and M&S on their mobile strategies.
Read more about Rob Thurner »
I really enjoyed the class. It was very interactive with good content. The topics covered were very interesting and topical. I look forward to the next one.
Anne-Sophie Forget, Group Account Director