Marketing Automation Strategy Training Course
Build a successful marketing automation strategy and process
The latest research from SiriusDecisions shows 85% of marketers believe they are not using their current Marketing automation (MA) platform to its full potential. And VentureBeat claims 38% of MA users are currently considering switching systems in the coming year. This is largely based on people buying technology before they set clear goals, strategy and supporting processes.
This Marketing Automation course will teach you how to match your marketing goals and strategy by adopting the right process. It will also empower you to confidently choose the correct MA platform and setup to enable success.
Whether you’re taking your first step, optimising your old strategy, or looking to reassess your current goals, this training course will help you set clear objectives, to automate and optimise your marketing for maximum success.
What is Marketing Automation?
- Why automate? What can it achieve?
- Why marketing automation is becoming an essential strategy?
- Why you need to prepare your people and processes for automation?
Setting Your Automation Goals & Strategy
- Building the business case for marketing automation
- Aligning goals and processes with marketing, sales, services and your entire business
- Defining, agreeing and mapping the buyer and customer journey(s)
Selecting a Marketing Automation Vendor
- What are the key differences between vendors?
- How to document what you need?
- How to choose the best-fit vendor?
Executing Campaigns & Nurture Programmes
- Building a lead nurture programme
- Triggered and event driven messaging so you deliver content when prospects need it
- Best practice in lead capture, scoring, grading and routing
- eCommerce Integration
- CRM integration
- Reporting and Analytics
- Advanced Business Intelligence (BI)
- Predictive analytics & lead/opportunity scoring
- Integrating online with offline for multichannel campaigns
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Choose the right marketing automation strategy for your unique business goals
- Learn how to analyse customer behaviour and serve them the right content at the right time
- Align marketing and sales goals, processes and systems to increase overall success
- Increase revenue performance by identifying marketing sourced and influenced leads and opportunities
- Demonstrate marketing value and accountability, with a fully optimised marketing system
- Measure and monitor what matters to improve campaign performance
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
This course is aimed at digital and traditional marketers looking to automate online campaigns for greater results, from marketers just starting off in marketing automation, to more senior marketers wishing to further develop their strategy and tactics.
This Marketing Automation course is led by Adrian O'Gara.
With 18 years in marketing and sales for software, SaaS and services, Adrian has worked for niche start-ups and global industry leaders. Adrian uses his experience in marketing automation and demand generation to help clients increase revenue and ROI.
Read more about Adrian O'Gara »