LinkedIn for Business Training Course
Optimise your LinkedIn presence and marketing
|Course date||Location||Price *|
Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 4.30pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
LinkedIn is currently growing at the staggering rate of one new user per second. It is revolutionising the way companies do business globally, and its importance is growing by the day.
It facilitates business development, recruitment, brand awareness, knowledge transfer and customer engagement. So, understanding how to get the most out of LinkedIn provides an important competitive advantage for individuals and businesses.
Emarketeers' LinkedIn for Business training course will give you all the knowledge and techniques you need to become an advanced user, propel your organisation's LinkedIn marketing activity and increase your brand engagement.
Putting LinkedIn in context
- Why LinkedIn? Facts and figures
- Use cases for LinkedIn
- Other professional / B2B networks
- Mapping the future
- Introducing the concept of Workforce Marketing
Getting the basics fully optimised
- Setting your objectives
- Creating an "all star" profile
- Using Endoresements and Recommendations
- Harnessing the power of LinkedIn with Connections and Networking
- Setting up Company Pages
- Copy and search engine optimisation (SEO)
Networking and Marketing Strategies
- Growing and leveraging an effective network
- Using LinkedIn Groups for maximum benefit
- The pro and cons of paid-for accounts
- LinkedIn Ads: set-up, targeting and measurement
- Using LinkedIn as a Content Marketing platform
- Using LinkedIn as a social platform via individual and company updates
Advanced Features, Tips and Tricks
- Advanced networking strategies to generate massive relevant reach
- People searching strategies
- Using third party platforms
- Plugins, widgets and the LinkedIn API
Following this training course, you will understand:
- The context and reach of LinkedIn
- How to set objectives and optimise your personal and organisation's LinkedIn presence
- How to build your network in the most effective way
- Key techniques to integrate LinkedIn into your broader Social Media strategy
- How advanced LinkedIn features can extend your reach and enhance your personal or organisation's brand
- How to set up and run self-serve LinkedIn ads
- How to use LinkedIn for lead generation
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
The LinkedIn for Business training course attracts anyone with an interest in increasing their LinkedIn knowledge or enhancing their personal or organisation's LinkedIn presence and marketing activity. Typical attendees will be from marketing, sales, communications, business development or recruitment.
The LinkedIn for Business course is led by Matt Alder who has spent the last 14 years working in the online space specialising in digital recruitment and brand strategy for numerous clients across both the private and public sectors. Matt is passionate about innovation and has a strong interest in how the digital revolution is changing the way companies communicate. He is an enthusiastic social media experimenter and a LinkedIn specialist.
See more details on Matt Alder »
Very well structured course with a very knowledgeable trainer!
Cherilyn Dawson, Commercial Executive
The course provides a really thorough understanding of how LinkedIn can best work for you and your company/organisation. Recommended!
Claire Reynolds, Marketing Manager
Thanks to the LinkedIn for Business course, I now know what the opportunities are available for my organisation and the tools to make the most of them.
Marianne Knowles, Communications Manager
Manchester Metropolitan University
Our teacher for the day was very engaging and the topics he covered were relevant and very interesting.
Alex Bailey, Marketing Executive
Asperity Employee Benefits
The day provided me with a great overview of LinkedIn in a business context.
Rebecca Williams, Retail Assistant Brand Manager
Dr Schar UK
I attended the LinkedIn training session and was really impressed by the workshop. The trainer really knew his subject and we all had our questions answered. I can go forward now, using LinkedIn, with a great deal of confidence as a direct result.
Allan Rimmer, Business Start-Up Presenter & Author