Integrated Marketing Training Course
Enhance your multi-channel marketing strategy
|Please note: This course is currently only available in-house|
Integrated Marketing is all about helping marketers get to grips with the rapidly changing landscape of marketing communications, especially the digital innovations that are not only changing the way we communicate with customers, but changing the customers themselves.
If you are looking to better understand integrated marketing across multiple channels, this course will show you what is going on outside your silo and how you can apply your skills most effectively.
This training course will be led by Rik Pipe, a highly experienced integrated marketing consultant and trainer.
The reasons behind an integrated approach
- 1+1=3 The synergistic benefits of integrated marketing
- Factors that are changing products, audiences and how we communicate
- The psychology of marketing communications and buyer behaviour
- The halo effect in IMC
An overview of the channels – selection, planning and buying
- TV, Radio & film - advertising, sponsorship and placement
- Print media, Outdoor & ambient
- Direct Marketing, Telesales & Direct selling
- Point of sale & merchandising
- Websites, SEO & SEM and paid for online advertising
- Email marketing & viral marketing
- Affiliate marketing & aggregating sites
- Bluetooth & SMS
- Social Network Marketing & YouTube
Legal & regulatory issues in the UK and ethical practices
- Media related bodies
- Product & audience related issues
- Ethical issues
The brand – how you can use or damage it with integrated marketing
Building your strategy
- Unbundling the organisation – looking at how organisations really function
- Single customer view – consolidating data about your customer
- Knowing your customer – using personas and customer journeys
Planning Integrated Marketing for agencies & clients
- Essential tools to help build multi-channel campaigns
- Budgets, targets and KPI’s
- Agencies and experts
Putting the plan into action
- The importance of Creative
- Project Management
- Common problems and how to overcome them
Monitoring and measuring success
- Monitoring tools and techniques
- Targets and KPI's
What new channels are on the way?
You will come away from this course with:
- A clear understanding of all the digital and offline channels available for marketing communication
- How changes are affecting not only Marcoms but products and audiences
- Techniques for assessing integrated channels
- Tools to help you put together an effective integrated marketing plan
- Techniques for measuring effectiveness
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, hard and soft copies of course materials and four weeks post course support online.
This is a course designed for clients, SME's, agencies and sole suppliers working in the UK, including those with digital experience who want to understand offline marketing better and those with offline expertise who want to get up to speed.
A great course, very enjoyable and useful in learning how all elements of the marketing plan fit tgether and how to utilise them.
Jenny Roberts, Marketing Executive
Excellent course, excellent training concept and content, strong capability builders!
Elisa Mirra, PR Manager