Integrated Marketing Training Course
Enhance your integrated marketing communications strategy
|Please note: This course is currently only available in-house|
The best marketing campaigns are built around one organising idea, aiming to optimise every channel, connect those channels, and make content go further.
Marketing integration is on the top of marketers’ priority list for 2015, for reasons that go well beyond "cross channel". It is about making marketing better for consumers.
This one day course will first of all define what true marketing integration really means, and the benefits it brings both to both marketers and consumers.
You will learn the key components of effective integrated marketing, and how to influence positive changes within your organisation to drive integration.
Importantly, you will walk away with the confidence to successfully create and manage an integrated marketing communications campaign.
Introduction: What is Integrated Marketing
- Benefits of Integration; better, more effective and efficient marketing
- Blockages to Integration; Overcoming and preventing "silo’s and solo thinking"
Creating A Successful Strategy
- Integrated Marketing Strategy – what does it really mean?
- The importance of strategic alignment; shared goals, one target audience, and clear roles and responsibilities
- Senior buy-in - how to drive this across an organisation and departments and disciplines, and across all external resources
Aligning and Optimising Resources
- Allocating internal resources, across departments and disciplines
- Choosing external resources, such as agencies, consultants or freelancers. Setting up integrated contracts, ways of working and processes
- Improving ways of working between internal and external resources
- Benefits of channel planning
- Ensuring all components of a campaign work as an integrated whole
- Building customer journey focussed communication plans and content calendars across all media
- Selecting the best channels and how to use them
Integrated Marketing Project Management
- "Information democracy" across the entire marketing ecosystem
- Marketing integration technology, shared resources
- Content Calendars, Factories and Envelopes; or how to plan, create and distribute content in the most time and cost-effective way
- Keeping the team “on track”
- Optimising marketing budgets across markets, brands and channels
- Aligning budgets against business objectives and the market opportunity
- KPIs and measurement & evaluation
Summary and Conclusion
Following this course, you will understand:
- The principles of marketing integration
- Why it is so crucial for brands to adopt an integrated approach to marketing and what the benefits are
- How to create a successful integrated campaign and how to effectively manage it
- How to start creating a more integrated marketing ecosystem within your company
- How to manage internal and external stakeholders and gain senior buy-in
- How to set the right KPIs and measure the effectiveness of your campaigns
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
This course is designed for mid- to management-level marketers who wish to understand integration and its benefits.
Attendees will learn how to integrate campaigns, and how to positively impact and influence an entire marketing ecosystem.
The integrated marketing course will be led by Simon Francis.
Simon Francis is the CEO of Flock Associates, the first ever integrated marketing and effectiveness consultancy.
Simon was CEO, EMEA for Saatchi & Saatchi, and Aegis Media, MD EMEA for OMD, and held senior positions at Leo Burnett, MindShare and ZenithOptimedia.
Read more about Simon Francis »
Excellent course, excellent training concept and content, strong capability builders!
I couldn't fault this course. Everything from the venue, to the content to the instructor was excellent. I have already started implementing the things I learnt, and can't wait to do my next one.
Fantastic course, so much covered in one day and a real pleasure to take part in.
A great course, very enjoyable and useful in learning how all elements of the marketing plan fit tgether and how to utilise them.