Facebook Marketing Training Course
Harness the full marketing potential of Facebook
|Course date||Location||Price *|
|St Pancras, London||£495.00||Book Now|
Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
With a billion users worldwide and more than 30 million users in the UK, chances are you are familiar with Facebook but are probably not using its full potential in your organisation or business.
The Emarketeers Facebook Marketing course takes a hands-on, practical approach, leading you through the stages in developing and implementing a Facebook campaign. The course also explains the strategic decisions you will need to take in order harness the full capability of the world's largest social network.
This one day course will use a combination of practical exercises, presentations and case studies, so that by the end of the day you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge you need to excel at Facebook marketing.
Setting the Scene
- Getting up to speed: a look at the latest changes and what they mean for brands
- How are individuals using Facebook, what are the latest trends?
- Key challenges brands are facing when using Facebook
- The UK laws that have an impact on Facebook
Creating and Managing Business Pages
- Setting up and optimising Facebook pages
- 5 important actions all page admins should take right now!
- How to manage negative comments: tips and tricks to make page moderation easy
- 10 Facebook page content tips you can take away
- How not to get your page closed down – Facebook's new rules
- 7 essential steps to a fantastic page that generates results
- Who will manage the page? In-house or agency?
- Understand Insights and why only a small percentage of people see your posts
- How to run competitions in Facebook
- What are they and why must we have them?
- What is the Facebook API and what does that mean?
- App case studies and examples
- Watch and learn: step by step, how to build a Facebook app
- How to brief an agency to create apps that work
- So many types of ads! Find out whether you need Sponsored Stories, Facebook Offers or Promoted Posts
- Identify customers and find out the difference between Broad Targeting and Precise Interests
- Learn how to create a Facebook ad, step by step
- Understand how much you need to spend to have an impact
- Learn more about harnessing the power of ads to get more likes, engagement and sales
Manage, Measure and Integrate
- Learn how to measure return on investment from Facebook
- What management tools can we use to maintain our Facebook page?
- How to join it all together with other social media channels?
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to strategically plan your Facebook campaign(s)
- Understand the latest technical advances Facebook has to offer
- Consider your Facebook Apps campaign and brief an agency/developer
- Create, develop and manage successful Facebook Pages
- Understand your Facebook Advertising options and challenges
- Monitor and measure your Facebook campaign performance
- Understand the privacy and legal issues around Facebook and your data
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, hard and soft copies of course materials and four weeks post course support online.
The Facebook Marketing training course is aimed at marketers, digital strategists and business owners using Facebook in a business context. The course assumes some experience of Facebook either for personal or business use.
Delegates are asked to bring a WiFi enabled laptop for exercises.
Annmarie Hanlon is a digital, content and strategic marketing specialist and trainer with over 20 years experience, focusing in particular on digital marketing and social media.
She is a keynote speaker on Digital Marketing for the Institute of Directors, a Digital Marketing tutor for Oxford College of Marketing and guest lecturer for University of Derby.
Read more about Annmarie Hanlon »
I thoroughly enjoyed the course. It has given me a greater understanding of the possibilities of Facebook as not just another social media channel, but a great marketing opportunity for organisations to use. The style and pace of the course was just right for the day, very good.
Lee Handy, Website Manager
The course has given me many new ideas as to how we can use the platform to engage our customers and how we can develop our existing plans.
Andy Gardner, CRM & Database Manager
The Original Bowling Company