Advanced Google AdWords Training Course
Take your AdWords campaigns to the next level
|Course date||Location||Price *|
Course length: 1 day (9.30am - 5.00pm) includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
With competition and bids for first page Google listings steadily increasing, running successful and profitable Google AdWords campaigns is becoming increasingly challenging and time intensive.
The advanced Google AdWords course, led by PPC expert and former Google employee Daniel Gilbert, aims to deliver advanced techniques in optimising your AdWords activity to maximise your return on investment. During the day, you will learn tips and techniques that you won't read about in blogs, which will leave you inspired and refreshed.
If you've been running AdWords campaigns for a while and need to inject new strategies that will deliver better results, then this course is for you.
Google AdWords - The Google View
- Quality Score - the final word from Google
- Dealing with Google Account Management teams - what to expect
Understanding The Competitor And Audience Landscape
- Competitor Insights - tools and analysis
- Planning and forecasting using search trend data and the Campaign Simulator
AdWords Campaign Optimisation - Stepping Up A Level
- Future proofing your campaign structure for Quality Score
- Advanced ad testing: experiment design and execution
- Structuring campaigns with smart longtail keyword management
- Using advanced negative keyword strategies to funnel traffic correctly
- Setting up targeted mobile campaigns
- Optimising product listing ads/shopping campaigns (optional)
Advanced Budget And Bid Management
- Deploying short and longtail bidding strategies to improve ROI
- Using advanced bidding rules and budgeting strategies for different KPI’s
- Attribution modelling: analyzing and actioning the interplay between keywords and marketing channels
- Using Adwords Campaign Experiments (ACE) to split-test bids
Running Google Display Network Campaigns
- Setting goals and KPI’s with the Google Display Network
- Setting up contextual, placement, interest and topic targeted Display campaigns
- Managing advanced Remarketing rules
Managing Large Scale or Multiple AdWords Campaigns
- Top tips for creating large-scale campaigns in the AdWords Editor
- The AdWords API - features and benefits
AdWords Clinic and Live Audit
- A chance to apply the day's learning to your own campaigns
Following this training course, you will understand:
- How to plan and build AdWords campaigns that allow you to focus on the most important areas
- The Google view of Quality Score and how to build campaigns accordingly
- How to design and execute advanced ad and bid experiments
- How to manage KPI’s with advanced keyword bidding
- How to gain competitor insight and use the data strategically
- How to analyze your data effectively and take appropriate actions
- The Google Display Network and how to use it strategically
- How to future proof and up-scale your AdWords activity
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
This course is aimed at more experienced Google AdWords practitioners who want to enhance their knowledge beyond the basics of AdWords. It is suitable for either agencies or clients.
If you have more limited experience of AdWords strategy and the software interface, we recommend first attending our AdWords Essentials course.
Delegates are asked to bring a WiFi enabled laptop and access to their Google AdWords account(s).
The advanced Google AdWords training course will be led by Daniel Gilbert.
After completing his degree in Computational Linguistics and Languages at Oxford University, Daniel was employed by Google where he managed a $40million PPC portfolio. Daniel led two Global Project Teams to implement these modifications which made over $30million in incremental revenue and changed the shape of Google's Scalable Sales systems.
See more details about Daniel Gilbert »
The advanced adwords course was perfectly paced and full of valuable information. The learning environment was focused, allowing us to apply what we were being taught in real time to our adwords accounts.
Ryan Hill, Digital Marketing Assistant
All Seasons Hire
A really well structured course - confirmed the basics and then developed advanced practices to help future proof our knowledge of Google AdWords.
Ricky Bean, Digital Marketing Executive
Smart Currency Exchange
A well organised course, the trainer had a wealth of knowledge and experience and the venue and catering was fantastic.
Jenny Laird, Senior Marketing Executive
This course lived up to my every expectation, it was terrific. If you're thinking of attending DON'T - I don't want you to know more than I discovered!
Ian Dewar, Director
This the first AdWords course I've attended it has managed to increase my skills way beyond my current level. Daniel is supremely knowledgeable and makes even complex subjects easily understandable.