Advanced Google AdWords Training Course
Take your AdWords campaigns to the next level
With competition and bids for first page Google listings steadily increasing, running successful and profitable Google AdWords campaigns is becoming increasingly challenging and time intensive.
The advanced Google AdWords course, led by PPC expert Liam Milner, aims to deliver advanced techniques in optimising your AdWords activity to maximise your return on investment. During the day, you will learn tips and techniques that you won't read about in blogs, which will leave you inspired and refreshed.
If you've been running AdWords campaigns for a while and need to inject new strategies that will deliver better results, then this course is for you.
Google AdWords - The Google View
- Quality Score - the final word from Google
- Dealing with Google Account Management teams - what to expect
Understanding The Competitor And Audience Landscape
- Competitor Insights - tools and analysis
- Planning and forecasting using search trend data and the Campaign Simulator
AdWords Campaign Optimisation - Stepping Up A Level
- Future proofing your campaign structure for Quality Score
- Advanced ad testing: experiment design and execution
- Structuring campaigns with smart longtail keyword management
- Using advanced negative keyword strategies to funnel traffic correctly
- Setting up targeted mobile campaigns
- Optimising product listing ads/shopping campaigns (optional)
Advanced Budget And Bid Management
- Deploying short and longtail bidding strategies to improve ROI
- Using advanced bidding rules and budgeting strategies for different KPI’s
- Attribution modelling: analysing and actioning the interplay between keywords and marketing channels
- Using Adwords Campaign Experiments (ACE) to split-test bids
Running Google Display Network Campaigns
- Setting goals and KPI’s with the Google Display Network
- Setting up contextual, placement, interest and topic targeted Display Network campaigns
- Managing advanced Remarketing rules
- How to set up and manage dynamic remarketing ads
Managing Large Scale or Multiple AdWords Campaigns
- Top tips for creating large-scale campaigns in the AdWords Editor
- The AdWords API - features and benefits
RLSA (Remarketing Lists For Search Ads)
- Introducing remarketing lists for search ads
- How RLSA works and how it compares to display remarketing
- Setting RLSA in AdWords and Google Analytics (audiences)
- RLSA uses and case studies
Shopping Campaigns (if applicable)
- How Shopping campaigns are impacting retail brands
- Advanced strategies when setting up Shopping campaigns
- Managing and optimising Shopping campaign bids and campaign data
Integrating Google Analytics & AdWords
- Setup: linking AdWords and Google Analytics
- Tracking goals; key differences with AdWords conversion tracking
- Integrating channels; comparing paid search performance to all marketing channels
AdWords Clinic and Live Audit
- A chance to apply the day's learning to your own campaigns
Following this training course, you will understand:
- How to plan and build AdWords campaigns that allow you to focus on the most important areas
- The Google view of Quality Score and how to build campaigns accordingly
- How to design and execute advanced ad and bid experiments
- How to manage KPI’s with advanced keyword bidding
- How to gain competitor insight and use the data strategically
- How to analyse your data effectively and take appropriate actions
- The Google Display Network and how to use it strategically
- How to future proof and up-scale your AdWords activity
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
This course is aimed at more experienced Google AdWords practitioners who want to enhance their knowledge beyond the basics of AdWords. It is suitable for either agencies or clients.
If you have more limited experience of AdWords strategy and the software interface, we recommend first attending our AdWords Foundation course.
Delegates are asked to bring a WiFi enabled laptop and access to their Google AdWords account(s).
The advanced Google AdWords training course will be led by Liam Milner.
Liam is an exceptional talent in the area of paid search, AdWords and analytics. After graduating from Oxford University, Liam joined Brainlabs Digital, as one of the founding members.
Over the last three years, Liam has managed major paid search accounts for clients including Totaljobs, Unicef UK and Deliveroo, driving considerable ROI and success.
The advanced adwords course was perfectly paced and full of valuable information. The learning environment was focused, allowing us to apply what we were being taught in real time to our adwords accounts.
All Seasons Hire
A really well structured course - confirmed the basics and then developed advanced practices to help future proof our knowledge of Google AdWords.
Smart Currency Exchange
A well organised course, the trainer had a wealth of knowledge and experience and the venue and catering was fantastic.
This course lived up to my every expectation, it was terrific. If you're thinking of attending DON'T - I don't want you to know more than I discovered!
This the first AdWords course I've attended it has managed to increase my skills way beyond my current level. Daniel is supremely knowledgeable and makes even complex subjects easily understandable.