Advanced Google AdWords Training Course
Take your AdWords campaigns to the next level
With competition and bids for first page Google listings steadily increasing, running successful and profitable Google AdWords campaigns is becoming increasingly challenging and time intensive.
The advanced Google AdWords course, led by PPC expert Joey Peters, aims to deliver advanced techniques in optimising your AdWords activity to maximise your return on investment. During the day, you will learn tips and techniques that you won't read about in blogs, which will leave you inspired and refreshed.
If you've been running AdWords campaigns for a while and need to inject new strategies that will deliver better results, then this course is for you.
Setting PPC Goals and Objectives
- Translating business objectives into measurable goals
- Advanced tips on conversion tracking inc. importing ecommerce/conversion data
- Planning and forecasting using Google’s tools
Advanced Campaign Structure
- Structuring campaigns with smart longtail keyword management
- Using advanced negative keyword strategies to funnel traffic correctly
- Local vs national targeting: structuring campaigns based on local results versus bidding rules
- Future proofing your campaign structure for Quality Score
Advanced Campaign Optimisation
- Keyword management: how to use search queries and automated scripts to build out keyword lists and negatives
- Bid management: bidding strategies based on ROI and KPI’s
- Ad scheduling: setting up bidding rules for day of the week and/or hour of day
- Setting up automated rules
- Using tools to track changes
- Setting up and running ad and bid experiments
- How to optimise Google Shopping campaigns
Running Google Display Network Campaigns
- Setting goals and KPI’s with the Google Display Network
- Setting up contextual, placement, interest and topic targeted Display Network campaigns
- Managing advanced Remarketing rules
- How to set up and manage dynamic remarketing ads
RLSA (Remarketing Lists For Search Ads)
- Introducing remarketing lists for search ads
- How RLSA works, and how it compares to display remarketing
- Setting RLSA in AdWords and Google Analytics (audiences)
- RLSA uses and case studies
Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting
- How to gain quick insights using labels, segments, dimensions and dataset comparisons
- Importing analytics data: determine quality of traffic by importing data
- Attribution: analysing conversion paths and determining how the conversions should be attributed to keywords, ad groups or campaigns
- Report building tips and tricks
The Adwords API and Adwords scripts
- Easy ways to implement scripts you should be using to improve your campaigns
Adwords Clinic and Live Audit
- An opportunity to demonstrate and discuss your own AdWords account, to review areas for improvement
Following this training course, you will understand:
- How to optinmise AdWords campaigns allowing you to reach your KPIs
- The Google view of Quality Score and how to build campaigns accordingly
- How to design and execute advanced ad and bid experiments
- How to manage KPI’s with advanced keyword bidding
- How to analyse your data effectively and take appropriate actions
- The Google Display Network and how to use it strategically
- How to optimise remarketing opportunities across the search and display network
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
This course is aimed at more experienced Google AdWords practitioners who want to enhance their knowledge beyond the basics of AdWords. It is suitable for either agencies or clients.
If you have more limited experience of AdWords strategy and the software interface, we recommend first attending our AdWords Foundation course.
Delegates are asked to bring a WiFi enabled laptop and access to their Google AdWords account(s).
The advanced Google AdWords training course will be led by Joey Peters.
Joey has been working in digital marketing for over 10 years. He has worked as a PPC consultant both client- and agency-side for the last 7 years, focussing on improving ROI for ecommerce and B2B organisations.
He has worked for a range of brands including O’Neill.com, iProspect, MEC, Forward3D and ING among many others, and has exceptional experience running AdWords and other PPC activity.
The advanced adwords course was perfectly paced and full of valuable information. The learning environment was focused, allowing us to apply what we were being taught in real time to our adwords accounts.
All Seasons Hire
A really well structured course - confirmed the basics and then developed advanced practices to help future proof our knowledge of Google AdWords.
Smart Currency Exchange
A well organised course, the trainer had a wealth of knowledge and experience and the venue and catering was fantastic.
This course lived up to my every expectation, it was terrific. If you're thinking of attending DON'T - I don't want you to know more than I discovered!
This the first AdWords course I've attended it has managed to increase my skills way beyond my current level. Daniel is supremely knowledgeable and makes even complex subjects easily understandable.