Account-Based Marketing Training Course
A strategy reborn in a digital age
|Please note: This course is currently only available in-house|
Account-based marketing (ABM) is hot, again. But the world has changed. Gone are the days of needing huge teams of marketers to focus on a few accounts. Account-based marketing can now scale.
Enabled by the latest advances in mass-personalisation, retargeting and programmatic account-based advertising, it’s now possible to treat an entire market as an individual company — targeted with personalised messages to suit their individual needs.
ABM, in its newest form, finds the right balance between inbound and outbound marketing, online and offline — to create an integrated campaign approach. All focused on the buying committee in the complex B2B buyer and customer journey.
This course will give you necessary skills to plan, manage and measure account-based marketing campaigns to achieve your business goals.
Starting an Account-Based Marketing Strategy
- Building the business case for account-based marketing
- How to align marketing, sales and customer Services
- Choosing agencies and technologies to support your in-house resource and process
Identifying Target Accounts
- How to target markets and accounts
- Choosing and leveraging target accounts for ABM
- Marketing Qualified Accounts (MQA) — qualifying and scoring target accounts
Populating and Identifying Contacts in Accounts
- How to identify the right people in your accounts
- Using Marketing Automation to support ABM automation
- Apply a joint data strategy with marketing, sales and customer service teams
Identifying Accounts in Buyer Mode
- How to increase lead quality and velocity
- Creating relevant and personalised content for campaigns
- Creating an ABM playbook
Turning Customers into Advocates
- Moving from buyer journeys to customer life-cycles
- Measuring and increasing Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- How marketing best supports customers via sales and customer services
Key Measures of Success
- Monitoring and measuring ABM campaigns to increase success
- How to track metrics at account level
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Create stronger engagement with prospects
- Optimise upsell and cross-sell with customers
- Create a more targeted approach to nurturing
- Utilise data for intelligence and smarter targeting
- Align your sales, marketing and services teams to focus on the most lucrative clients and prospects
- Develop and deploy a successful ABM strategy, including case studies and best practice for planning and execution
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, digital copies of course material and four weeks post course support online.
The ABM course is aimed at marketers looking to understand how account-based marketing can improve their sales performance. The course attracts a range of levels, from junior to senior marketers, with either offline or online experience.
The Account-based Marketing training course is led by Adrian O'Gara.
With 18 years in B2B marketing and sales for software, SaaS and services, Adrian has worked for niche start-ups and global industry leaders. Adrian uses his experience in Account-based marketing and demand generation strategy to help clients increase revenue and ROI.
Read more about Adrian O'Gara »