Google Analytics: More Enterprise Level Upgrades
21 October 2009, Jonathan Saipe
Yesterday Google announced the roll-out of more enterprise-level features within Google Analytics. For a free web analytics service which has already surpassed itself and the competition, these new features make Google Analytics all the more compelling.
Their new features include:
- More advanced goal tracking including brand and engagement goals
- Up to 20 goals per profile
- Mobile website tracking (including mobile apps)
- Custom alerts
- Analytics intelligence highlighting trends in visitor behaviour
- Multiple custom variables
The list goes on. You can view the full story at the http://analytics.blogspot.com/2009/10/google-analytics-now-more-powerful.html.
We particularly like the enhancements made to goal tracking which now includes basic engagement and brand goals as explained below: